X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice signs - and then there was one

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/homeN ... p?id=51191

only Bunkley to go

Cool and the Cowboys as of today have (0) out of eight signed, although our camp opens earlier than thiers

Comment

Great job by FO.

Stev, check your PM
      Pedro

Comment

I got it Pedro. I'm trying to move some things around. I'll let you know.

As for Justice - love it but the 4 year deal isn't ideal IMO.

Comment

Nice!
          Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc

I agree, not too thrilled with only a four year deal,,, should have gotten one of those 7 year jobs.

Seriously, good job. I still hold to my "they will all be in by the 24th"!

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN
              Originally posted by stevemc

I agree, not too thrilled with only a four year deal,,, should have gotten one of those 7 year jobs.

Seriously, good job. I still hold to my "they will all be in by the 24th"!
              As I posted in another thread a 4 year deal seems to be the most a 2d rd player can get per the new CBA (of course I am not a CBA or cap expert but that is the way I read the new deal)
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Nodak, sorry bud, you may be right, my comment was a bit facetious, in reference to another thread.

Can anybody (so my lazy ass won't have to look it up) confirm does the new CBA limit contract lengths for draftees?

Comment

Yea, I saw the other thread comments about 7 years and was aware you weren't serious about 7. I was only saying that 4 yrs may not be ideal but it is the most that can be had. The CBA does (as I read it) limit 2d rd and later picks to 4 yrs (1st rd picks 1 - 16 get 6 yrs and picks 17-32 get 5 yrs). Changes to the new CBA can be read at the nflpa.org site under 2006 CBA extension. BTW page 5 addresses rookie contract lengths.
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

Thanks NoDak,, I tried looking it up today but I only got as far as the 1998 version, and gave up.

Comment

Thanks NoDak - read that this AM. I take back the 4 year comment

Comment

Working...
                      X