Matt Schobel is the second coming of Chad Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leifdawg
    He's the 2nd TE guys, we don't need a superstar. If he can grab 15+ balls and 1 or 2 TDs; he is a huge upgrade over Spach.
    I actually see more TDs, somewhere in the 5-7 range, mostly from 10yds and in.
    Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub
      Really? You don't see Schobel pulling in a lot of 40-yard bombs?

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
        Originally posted by Sub
        Really? You don't see Schobel pulling in a lot of 40-yard bombs?
        LOL. Let me amend. Schobel will be a more involved Jeff Thomason circa 2000.
        Your confidence in your team is high, but rest assured, you will suffer humiliation when the sports team from my area defeats the sports team from your area.

Comment

Was Chad Lewis a good blocker early in his career? Can good blocking technique be learned?

Comment

Originally posted by statler
            Was Chad Lewis a good blocker early in his career? Can good blocking technique be learned?
            No, Chad was horrible at blocking early in his career. Yes blocking technique can be learned and improved on; you can also hit the weights harder for improved stength which always helps in trying to push other big strong guys around (e.g. blocking).
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Give Schobel a chance. Wow.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
              X