2 for 2 on the girl thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 for 2 on the girl thing

Had a level 2 sonogram today which let me just say is like the most amazing thing.

Anyway, the new addition is healthy and growing well in mom's stomach. They count her kidneys, heart chambers, vertebrae, it is crazy. But she is healthy and she is a she.

So now with a wife, two girls and a female dog I will be seriously outgunned by all the estrogen.

And I gotta pay for 2 weddings now.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
    Had a level 2 sonogram today which let me just say is like the most amazing thing.

Anyway, the new addition is healthy and growing well in mom's stomach. They count her kidneys, heart chambers, vertebrae, it is crazy. But she is healthy and she is a she.

So now with a wife, two girls and a female dog I will be seriously outgunned by all the estrogen.

And I gotta pay for 2 weddings now.
    Good God AW, cut your nuts now!! Plan on having a bunch of beers in the back yard from now on while pretending to do yard work.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Good God man you not only need,but deserve a Man Cave.Congrats on the good health.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm right there with ya bro. Two girls, two female cats......way too much estrogen and the drama that comes with it all

how did I let this happen to me?

BTW, Daddy's girls are awesome! Though teenage years are starting to become a little more scary

congrats AW!

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
          I'm right there with ya bro. Two girls, two female cats......way too much estrogen and the drama that comes with it all

how did I let this happen to me?

BTW, Daddy's girls are awesome! Though teenage years are starting to become a little more scary

congrats AW!
          till they bring home a Cleveland Browns,Pitt Penguins fan home and tell you they are getting married and he is going to stay home and be a house husband. I still love her,but getting through the holidays without choking her dumbass boyfriend was tough.
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It's a beautiful thing AW and as Maurice Chevalier would say :"Thank heaven for little girls".
            Bottom line: As long as everybody's healthy, count your lucky stars.
            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Congrats, AW! You're a lucky man!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Congrats AW!!! Glad tO hear everyone is healthy.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I have two girls and a female dog. The only other "men" in the house is an altered dog and cat.

I can see the writing on the wall!!

Comment

Working...
                  X