OT: Bin Laden is Dead!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Bin Laden is Dead!!!

US forces went into Pakistan and shot the mother fucker! I lost a good friend in the North Tower on 9/11. I really hope Bin Laden is burning in hell already.

Here's to all who serve and helped bring that fucker to justice.

http://m.philly.com/phillycom/pm_101...tguid=siZr6vHw
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Got him. I hope he rots in hell.

Comment

Hear hear. Heard they got him in a mansion. I'm sure his guys hiding in the mountains, caves and deserts would appreciate that.

He's probably looking for those virgins that he was promised.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Navy Seals!

Comment

Originally posted by balto-eaglefan View Post
          Hear hear. Heard they got him in a mansion. I'm sure his guys hiding in the mountains, caves and deserts would appreciate that.

He's probably looking for those virgins that he was promised.
          he's getting 12 of these:

hawt:

Comment

The USA Chants during the Phillies game was awesome.

Why is foxnews the only channel using Usama Bin Laden?

Comment

Justice is served.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                he's getting 12 of these:

hawt:

I hope it's 12 of these instead....

Comment

An evil man is dead, but I can't help but feel anticlimactic. A death in battle is an honorable death, which is too good for that man. I wish they could have taken him alive so that he could made to sit trial and true justice could be served.
                  Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

I think the moral to this story is if you are a 6-7 turban wearing dude on dialysis you can't hide from us for more than 9 or 10 years.... we will get you if we have to send Liam Neeson after you.

Actually, I think it is awesome but we have to remember those guys are crazy and like a drug dealer on the block, there will be a new face of terror soon. We just gotta get him before he gets us. This isn't going away.
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I think Churchill had it right lief. He told the British military that Hitler was NOT to be taken alive under any circumstances. He did not want to provide Hitler a platform from which to spew his hate and encourage other radicals to take up his cause. I do agree that a bullet to the head is too good for that p-o-s. I wish they had shot him in the legs and worked their way up to his head over the course of about 5 minutes. That would have ensured that he had a complete understanding of who was sending him to hell and what he could expect when he got there.

Comment

I'd be willing to bet we NEVER know the names of those in the Seal unit and especially the trigger man on our end. That person would immediately become a target for the crazies.
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                          I think Churchill had it right lief. He told the British military that Hitler was NOT to be taken alive under any circumstances. He did not want to provide Hitler a platform from which to spew his hate and encourage other radicals to take up his cause. I do agree that a bullet to the head is too good for that p-o-s. I wish they had shot him in the legs and worked their way up to his head over the course of about 5 minutes. That would have ensured that he had a complete understanding of who was sending him to hell and what he could expect when he got there.
                          His death will be a rallying point no matter what. However, if the world stands together in a tribunal and rightfully casts him down, maybe some of those people will realized that he is evil. A death in battle means 2 things that I do not like:

1. It is in honorable death, which he doesn't deserve.
                          2. It will be easy for the Extremists to paint this as America "assassinating a great leader".

Comment

Originally posted by leifdawg View Post
                            His death will be a rallying point no matter what. However, if the world stands together in a tribunal and rightfully casts him down, maybe some of those people will realized that he is evil. A death in battle means 2 things that I do not like:

1. It is in honorable death, which he doesn't deserve.
                            2. It will be easy for the Extremists to paint this as America "assassinating a great leader".
                            who are you kidding leif? True believers never stop believing.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                              who are you kidding leif? True believers never stop believing.
                              For the most part you are right, but what about the young Muslim children that are today being told how the evil Americans came and murdered their hero? If just one of them could have been shown the truth that the world rightfully despised Osama Bin Laden, wouldn't that be worth it?

Comment

Working...
                              X