Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad Ochocinco's 1.5 second Bull Run

For those who missed it...

I'll give him credit for having the stones to even ty it. No F-n way, Jose. That's not even on my bucket list.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      I'll give him credit for having the stones to even ty it. No F-n way, Jose. That's not even on my bucket list.
      Ok, if you put it that way, you are right. it is impressive to try.

Comment

Probably about 1.2 seconds longer than I'd last on a bull.

Comment

i will never, ever get anywhere near a bull like that, much less get on it. props to him for having the balls to try it.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

It looks like he didn't even try to ride the bull - just looked for some soft earth on which to land.
            "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I've always wanted to run with the bulls in Pamplona but never got to do it when I could actually run. (No way I could do it now with the knees I have!) Bull riding has zero interest for me but I have to give him a ton of credit for trying it.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

He was about 6" from serious injury there. That bull nearly came down hard right on top of him. He one lucky bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                  He was about 6" from serious injury there. That bull nearly came down hard right on top of him. He one lucky bastard.

Exactly. That beast could have crushed him.

I expected to see him mounted up on a calf........not Bull-zilla. The boy's nuts.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Roger Goodell should take up bull riding.
                    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                      Roger Goodell should take up bull milking.

Fixed!
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I think he already may be a bull milker but that is another story. Chad showed the nads doing that; of course 10k and liqour can cause you to do stupid ****. Bull riding may not be a sport in many minds (cue the discussion of what is a sport) but those boys put those that drive cars in circles to shame when it comes to sack size.
                        When I lived in Spain the little village where I lived had the own fiesta, as most did, where they had a smaller scale running of the bulls. My sons and I jumped out and ran for short time before I came to my senses. I did see a number of people trampled although none seriously injured that I saw
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Paying only half attention when I heard about 85 being thrown from a bull, I assumed it was the mechanical variety.

I used to do some fairly high risk shit for kicks when I was younger but NEVER had even the slightest temptation to ride a live bull, (Did do the mechanical ones a few times) I always considered the chance that the bull would accidentally/intentionally step on the rider after he was down as the biggest risk...exactly what almost happened to Chad.

Props to Ocho Cinco! He has nads...but frankly, I thought he was too smart risk his career in a stunt like this.
                          Last edited by tinopuno; 05-17-2011, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Please, oh please show up in Washington!!!!

Per RotoWorld...

NFL Network's Jason LaCanfora suggests the Raiders, Seahawks, Redskins, and Bears as potential landing spots for Chad Ochocinco this summer.

LaCanfora is connecting dots as opposed to reporting. Raiders coach Hue Jackson was Ocho's early-career position coach. The Seahawks gave serious consideration to Brandon Marshall and Terrell Owens last season and still need a true No. 1. The Redskins tried to deal for Ochocinco a few years ago. The Bears could use a bigger go-to receiver, but Ocho no longer fits that description.

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                              Roger Goodell should take up bull riding.
                              does having his lips wrapped around JJ's horn count ?
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X