on our way to the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on our way to the hospital

think i will be welcoming the new baby girl into the world this evening.

man, my wife really was excited about the lockout ending
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Wishing you and your wife, and your new daughter fantastic luck tonight, AW!!!
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Sounds like a Blue(or in this case pink) Ribbon today AW. Best of luck to you, your wife & baby girl.
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Sounds like your wife's excitement about the lockout ending will produce good vibrations that will extend into the personality of your little girl!!!

Congratulations!!!
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Congrats to you and your wife, AW! Get that Eagles jersey ordered, baby size....
          Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Is there any truth to the rumor you are naming her Roger Demaurice?

Comment

Congrats, my man! Bringing another Iggle fan into the world. She's gonna be just the mojo we need to get over the top!
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

c sections rock. holding mt little girl. collins evelyn claycamp. 7 pds 6 ounces. healthy with a ton of hair
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                  c sections rock. holding mt little girl. collins evelyn claycamp. 7 pds 6 ounces. healthy with a ton of hair
                  Congratulations!

Maurice Chevalier had it right! Little girls are primo!

BTW, I really like the first name Collins. We have more than enough Britneys, Emmas, and Brookes.

Comment

Way to go Sean!! And just think, she shares a birthday with Estelle Getty!! Congrats to you and the rest of the AW family!!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

congrats AW!!! Another girl added to the Eagles Nation!

Comment

Awesome congrats!!!
                        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                        Playoff Appearances:
                        NFC Title Games:
                        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Congrats! Girls are ok I guess

Our little one has us on our toes. Thank goodness we have a 9 and 10 year old to help out.
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Working...
                          X