Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    If the shoe fits.... wear it.

There is a reason most stereotypes become stereotypes.

Yep....but you're not allowed to mention it.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Yep....but you're not allowed to mention it.
      When you get as old as me, most of the need to talk in PC'ness sorta goes away.

Comment

• Let's take it easy here fellas.

Comment

• For the record I have no idea if La-A is white, black or green. What I do know is that her mother is an idiot.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            For the record I have no idea if La-A is white, black or green. What I do know is that her mother is an idiot.
            This. Just like any knucklehead naming their kid Rainbow Sunshine or Starlight Horizon
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              This. Just like any knucklehead naming their kid Rainbow Sunshine or Starlight Horizon
              Ah yes! Expanded conscious names from the 60s and 70s that were inspired by dubbage, hash, schrooms and peyote...with a bottle or three of Boone's Farm. I'll refrain from mentioning some of the names we laughingly considered for our daughter born in the early 70s

People aren't still doing weather report and terrain feature names are they?

Comment

• I keep thinking of George Costanza wanting to name his child "Seven" in honor of Mickey Mantle. His girlfriend, Susan, whom he later murdered by way of envelope glue, wouldn't allow it.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Looks like the IDA (Ignorant Dipshits of America) have struck again. Burning vehicle and businesses in Ferguson for no reason other than to be ......dipshits. I wish they would lock them ALL up. Will this country never grow up?????
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                    Looks like the IDA (Ignorant Dipshits of America) have struck again. Burning vehicle and businesses in Ferguson for no reason other than to be ......dipshits. I wish they would lock them ALL up. Will this country never grow up?????

Unfortunately it seems that the current mentality in our country is to riot at the drop of a hat. I'm not saying this shooting was justified or not but the Grand Jury is the only group who has seen all the actual evidence and not some speculation and they felt it didn't justify a trial. If you can't live with that system then you probably don't belong here. At some point people stopped thinking and merely started reacting to whatever the media presents. When did thinking for yourself and reaching your own conclusions become obsolete? Our society is in deep trouble my friend. I see entitlement and indifference to others leading us down the same path as the Romans. Sorry to say it, but John Mulaney's character pretty well summed up people's indifference to what goes on around them in the early 90's in the movie "Primal Fear".

This city doesn't burn because I won't permit it. I'm the great negotiator. You think people get that? The truth is I don't care. The dumb bastards don't even vote. They just eat, sleep, watch TV and occasionally fuck their wives.

Comment

• Did anyone really expect any other results?

Comment

• It was expected, but I'm still disappointed that people have become such lowlifes. It's one thing to protest. It's another to simply use any opportunity to riot and loot. At least in Dallas I could understand it. After all, Cowboy fans are lowlifes to begin with...

Comment

• every shop owner should be allowed to gun down every idiot that comes through the window of his shop to steal from him.
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• I feel the same result would have come about no matter what the grand jury decided. There are people who want to stir trouble no matter
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                              It was expected, but I'm still disappointed that people have become such lowlifes. It's one thing to protest. It's another to simply use any opportunity to riot and loot. At least in Dallas I could understand it. After all, Cowboy fans are lowlifes to begin with...
                              This isn't something new Juk.

Comment

• Also brings to mind....it took a trained police officer 12 rounds to down a 300 lb man(who was on something)...........and people question why I might want aneed a gun magazine that holds 15 rounds......excessive? Ummmm, no. Aparently not.

Comment

Working...
                                X