Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    " width="425" height="344">
    " />

I'm not sure what to say about this video of Eagle60........
    E60 during the blizzard ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• E60, 1970's ladies man!!!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• I see the blizzard
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

• It looked like one of Davis' defensive game plans to me.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• Childhood photo there, Juk?
                http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

Sounds like many of my nights in college.

Comment

• Just a little side rant here.....

Medications....what a friggin racket. I take quite a few medications, as you can imagine. Due to side effects from all of my little battles. today I find that my Xarelto(blood thinner) that I am on which has been costing me $42 monthly will now be close to $170 per month. My medication that I take to help me keep on urinating(rather important) is going from $42 per month to 94 per month. And my corticosteroid inhaler is jumping to about 100 buck a month. Add those along with my other medications and......I'm not a rich man, but thank the Lord that I can survive this crap. I don't know how those less fortunate can get by.
                      Thank you so much for F-ing us over with this greedy evil BS!!!!!!!!!
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• I hear you Fresh!! My mother-in-law has been battling with Sarcoma (a soft tissue cancer) for nearly a year and her medications are costing them nearly $1,000 per month and that doesn't include what she has to pay for meds not covered by insurance when she's in the hospital. A coworker is fighting breast cancer and just filed for bankruptcy because she can't afford the $2,500 per shot costs for the monthly treatment on top of the medicines she's already taking. (Although in her case it's a double whammy since her fiancé is battling testicular cancer at the same time so their bills are absurd!!). The bottom line is that our health care "insurance" sucks!!! It seems like the only thing that it insures is that the pharmacutical companies get rich!!
                        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• Thanks for making me feel better, Juk. Lol!

The cost of cancer drugs and scans is of course absurd. Been billed hundreds of thousands for those.....fortunately insurance handles the Lions share. I'm used to that. But these are just my everyday meds.....and it's just nuts to me. Every time I take my teeny little blood pill, I think I am swallowing a 5 dollar bill.

Comment

• and you gotta watch out for all the double and triple billing that goes on too. When my mother-in-law had breast cancer they got hit regularly for the same things. My wife worked in the hospital billing department and knew the codes, otherwise they could have paid for something the insurance company had already paid. Lousy corksuckers, and fargin iceholes.
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Ranaldo is sick.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X