Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• The Philadelphia Eagles just won the Super Bowl!
      Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• When I was at training camp for Brandon Graham’s rookie season he signed my football. But so did #75. I forget who that is. Anyone?

Comment

• Right now it is Curry
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                Right now it is Curry
                Who was it 8 years ago. Must have been Juqua Parker.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

This is funny because it's so true!

He's such a front running, hero worshiping asshole.

Comment

• looks like a princess to me
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• This is unbelievable! I watched a replay of the Super Bowl and the Eagles won AGAIN!!!

Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        This is unbelievable! I watched a replay of the Super Bowl and the Eagles won AGAIN!!!

Same damn thing keeps happening to me. It's been a week now and I've watched the game video 6 or 7 times. Incredibly, the outcome has always been the same.

Despite what Chris Collinsworth keeps mumbling with his Drano voice on those rare occasions when his mouth is not stuffed full of Tom's package, I think there's a chance we can really win this thing.

Comment

• Does anyone know if the super bowl official dvd is the full game?

Comment

• I was wondering that too. I DVRed the game but I can't find a way to burn that onto a DVD. I have it set to save for 1 year but O think Comcast will remove the viseo after that. They don't let you keep shows indefinitely as I learned with the Beatles 50th anniversary show. One it literally disappeared from my DVR. I may try to add a back up drive to the box and see if I can move it to that. If I can I may be ableto figure out a way to save it but I'm not optimistic.
                            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                                MM,

Is that your little girl? She's adorable!!

Comment

Working...
                                X