Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Random Thread (when you just don't feel like starting a thread)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    Why couldn’t Andy Reid call games like this when he was in philly. I guess it helps when you have Mahomes.
    And 7 guys who can fly!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• 337483860850a04bd29cdd8ce8c759e851a3c82b0a4233e53aad0f461fb30a3a_1.jpg .
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• This is stupid but it makes me smile. I programmed my Amazon echo with a custom routine. When I ask Alexa to tell me some facts about the Dallas Cowboys, it responds by saying “The Cowboys are a bunch of low life, scum sucking A-holes with a moron for an owner! Idiots, morons and losers make up their fan base. Another fact is that the Cowboys SUCK! Boy oh boy do they SUCK! They are the very definition of SUCK! Their cheerleaders are nice though. But Dallas SUCKS!”

I also set it up so when I say Dallas it replies SUCKS!

Like I said it’s stupid but I crack up every time! (Huh, come to think of it, maybe I’m the stupid one )

Comment

• sort a like ripping a fart
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Are patriots fans rooting for or against the Bucs?

Comment

•  

Comment

• Have you guys noticed Kate Beckinsale is still really fucking hot?

Comment

Have you guys noticed Kate Beckinsale is still really fucking hot?
                  Pics ?
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

Pics ?
                    She's got a new movie on Amazon Prime called Jolt. You can definitely tell she's getting older but the body is still incredible.

Comment

• Anyone watch the Penn State game today? Feels like they just gave up in the 4th. The offense anyway

Comment

Anyone watch the Penn State game today? Feels like they just gave up in the 4th. The offense anyway
                        the QB sucked balls, there was no quit

Comment

• The crowd won that game today. Put them on a neutral field and Penn hammers them.
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• Penn St would’ve won but lost their QB. Only scored 3 points after Clifford left. But I will say Iowa has a pretty good team. That D will hit you. There are a couple of them that the Eagles could use this year
                            i also like their QB. He has taken some flak but looks like he has grown into the position this year. Big kid too
                            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                            Hope is not a strategy
                            RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post

the QB sucked balls, there was no quit
                              The QB did indeed suck balls but I saw a lack of effort all over the place on last two possessions.

Comment

• Fun Fact, According to Wikipedia, George Jetson will be born this year.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jetson

Comment

Working...
                                X