(OT) It's October 29th ,9:30 AM and my yard is white

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) It's October 29th ,9:30 AM and my yard is white

strange freaking year.I'm gassing up the 4 wheeler and the snowblower,unreal.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

It's ridiculous. I'm not ready for snow yet.

Comment

3:30 PM about 5-6" on the ground(about 8 more hrs of snow to go) and since we had an inch of rain prior to the changeover,the snow is sticking to the frozen trees.I have 6-7 pieces of my trees split and broken in the back yard.Another weekend this year will be spent on cleaning up after mother nature,the wicked bitch.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

time to move.

Comment

Yup, just friekin great. Of course I'm trapped like a rat and their is no Direct tV signal. I can't wait until my contract is up with these squids.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Power outage since 1400 Saturday. They promise it will be back on by Friday. It could be worse.

Comment

My brother is an emergency service tech for PECO and he was told he'll be working double shifts for the next four days at least. With leaves on the trees they hold a lot more snow and break much more often than they would if the snow occurred in December. Hope you get the power back soon Rossovich. By the way, your ability to post messages on the internet without electricity is impressive. Must be that Professor X telepathy thing you've been working on!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

yup, no power since Saturday and no football viewing since then. All radio

I need work for internet service

Comment

I phones are great. But the battery runs down too quickly. Then it goes to the car charger. Entertainment around here is not so good. Unless you consider a root canal entertaining lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    I phones are great. But the battery runs down too quickly. Then it goes to the car charger. Entertainment around here is not so good. Unless you consider a root canal entertaining lol
                    Speaking of limited entertainment alternatives, I wonder if there will be a spike in pregnancies similiar the one 'rumored' as a result of the great balckout in the Northeast back in November 1965.

Comment

Working...
                    X