1st Place Giants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Place Giants

We need to beat Chicago next week. No doubt about it. If we do - things setup up well.

Look at the Giants freaking schedule over the next 6 games. Wow. Good luck with that:

9Nov 06NYG @ NE Gillette Stadium4:15 PM TicketsFOX714
    10Nov 13NYG @ SF Candlestick Park4:15 PM TicketsFOX716
    11Nov 20PHI @ NYG MetLife Stadium8:20 PM TicketsNBC
    12Nov 28NYG @ NO Mercedes-Benz Superdome8:30 PM TicketsESPN
    13Dec 04GB @ NYG MetLife Stadium4:15 PM TicketsFOX715
    14Dec 11NYG @ DAL Cowboys Stadium8:20 PM TicketsNBC
    Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
    Playoff Appearances:
    NFC Title Games:
    Super Bowl Titles:

Giants are terrible but somehow are pulling out these games.

I seriously hate the Giants more than the Cowboys.

Comment

The only thing I don't like about that schedule is they play the Eagles at home after a Thurs game in SF so they get extra time to prepare.

Comment

If the Eagles are rolling like the could be...I don't fear the Giants in NY. I do think the Patriots will beat us.
        Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
        Playoff Appearances:
        NFC Title Games:
        Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Pure and Simple: If we can't beat the Giants, we don't deserve to win the division!
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Fort Worth Star-Telegram is telling Cowgirls fans not to panic, because the Jints schedule gets tougher, the Cowgirls' schedule gets easier, and the fact that the Eagles took them to the toolshed last night was no big deal, because it was just one of those nights when nothing clicked. I hope we whup their asses even harder next time on their home turf.
            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Yea we'll see. They pulled a game or two out of their ass and that tends to make players start believing in themselves and that dumbass coach. Don't let them get on too much of a roll--just look at those friggin Cardinals
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Don't know if the Giants ar up to the task, but IMO the Pats can be beaten with smart, relentless play.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                  Don't know if the Giants ar up to the task, but IMO the Pats can be beaten with smart, relentless play.
                  I wouldn't be surprised if Eli has a big day, especially if Nicks is ok to go. Pats have no secondary. But betting against Brady at home seems pretty foolhardy - they have won something like 20 straight there I believe.

Comment

also they never lose back to back games.

and Eli sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                      * Eagles won't beat the Patriots. Just accept it as a loss now.
                      Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                      Playoff Appearances:
                      NFC Title Games:
                      Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Bradshaw's foot broken? http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ding-to-report

This will certainly have a negative impact on the Giants going forward...if true.

Comment

The Gnats are the most over rated team in football right now. Eli is a retarded girl, and Jacobs is her sister. Their Dline is the only thing holding them together right now. They will fade. Losing to Seattle at home, and barely beating AZ, and Miami says a lot.

Comment

Honestly the Giants stink. It's almost hard for us to NOT win the division.

Comment

And yet they beat our asses in our house............
                              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                              X