Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 'Onion' has this obnoxious asshole pegged!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Onion' has this obnoxious asshole pegged!

How many times have we witnessed this out-of-control malcontent with the same look on
    his face, as captured for this piece in the 'Onion' :

"Brandon Jacobs Furious At Giants Coaching Staff For Not Giving Him More Yards Per Carry

NEW YORK—Giants running back Brandon Jacobs was reportedly furious with coaches following a team meeting Tuesday, loudly expressing his displeasure and demanding more yards per carry. “I work really hard at practice and study the playbook, but then they constantly have me getting tackled by the first defensive player I make contact with,” said Jacobs, complaining that the coaches rarely reward his labor with a touchdown-scoring run. “They’re giving [Ahmad] Bradshaw more yards per carry than me. They like him better. I don’t get it. Seems like I get all the negative
    rushes or the ones for really short yardage. How is this supposed to make me feel appreciated?” Backup quarterback David Carr expressed empathy for Jacobs, claiming the team has repeatedly ignored his requests for better throwing mechanics, a stronger arm, and more accurate passes."

LINK:http://www.theonion.com/articles/bra...taff-fo,26550/

While hilarious, the Onion's satirical jab at this self-absorbed POS is not at all far removed from
    the real Jacobs. The asshole always seems ready to explode about some injustice that has been done to him.
    Hysterical personality disorder and borderline mental retardation can make for a bad combination in
    someone as big as Jacobs. Fortunately, Jacobs' displays of anger are usually restricted to empty
    verbal threats and throwing his oversized helmet.

Looks like a donkey braying.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

LMFAO!!! That was great!

Comment

I usually don't care for the Onion. That said, this article is great!

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Looks like a donkey braying.
          jackass is the appropriate term.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
            jackass is the appropriate term.
            I think asshole is the word you were looking for.
            Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

He made a couple decent runs yesterday, then started falling down at contact. Or the threat of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                He made a couple decent runs yesterday, then started falling to his knees faster than members of the cigar club.
                That's not nice. you know Fresh is sensitive.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  That's not nice. you know Fresh is sensitive.
                  I'll try to be a kinder gentler poster.

Comment

Working...
                  X