New England & Belichick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New England & Belichick

After watching the game between the Giants and the Patriots, I came away with a realization that NE does not have a lot of talent.

I have a great amount of respect for Belichick the coach and Brady as a QB. I don't think there's a better game day coach than Belichick (even without the benefit of cheating), but I question his talent evaluation. No team has had the number of high picks the last couple years as the Patriots. In 2011 they started with two #1's, two #2's and two #3's (in 2010 they started with three #1's, three #2's and three #3's) and yet they don't have any receivers other than Welker and have no decent CB's and no pass rush.

Maybe Belichick is a great game day coach but a lousy talent evaluator.

Originally posted by Green With Envy View Post
    After watching the game between the Giants and the Patriots, I came away with a realization that NE does not have a lot of talent.

I have a great amount of respect for Belichick the coach and Brady as a QB. I don't think there's a better game day coach than Belichick (even without the benefit of cheating), but I question his talent evaluation. No team has had the number of high picks the last couple years as the Patriots. In 2011 they started with two #1's, two #2's and two #3's (in 2010 they started with three #1's, three #2's and three #3's) and yet they don't have any receivers other than Welker and have no decent CB's and no pass rush.

Maybe Belichick is a great game day coach but a lousy talent evaluator.
    That still puts him 1 up on Reid.

---

I love the fact that the Patriots aren't very good. And have not won shit since they got caught cheating.

Comment

Working...
    X