(OT) NBA,Do You Care ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
    But the freaking NBA is a mess and I can't stand how these guaranteed contracts make the players lazy and bloated.

Albert Haynesworth must be considering a career change. He just called David Stern to ask if you can play in the league if you're already lazy and bloated.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I care big time, guess I am the only one on here that does. I LOVE the Detroit Pistons as much as the Eagles, and I look forward to those NBA games with a passion. Got nothing to look forward to now, except some crappy Eagles play, and absolutely no basketball games at all. It's gonna be a long long winter.......

Comment

Originally posted by chickyoung View Post
        I care big time, guess I am the only one on here that does. I LOVE the Detroit Pistons as much as the Eagles, and I look forward to those NBA games with a passion. Got nothing to look forward to now, except some crappy Eagles play, and absolutely no basketball games at all. It's gonna be a long long winter.......
        college hoops, chick?

Comment

I was a big fan of Philly NBA teams for years. They had some great teams and some alltime great individual players. Arizin, Wilt, Greer, Cunningham, Erving, Malone, Barkley and some supporting cast members I loved: Bobby Jones, Andrew Toney, World "B", Chocolate Thunder, Mo Cheeks.

I don't know which turned to shit 1st, the Sixers or the league. I now have absolutely no interest in the NBA. Most of the players are overpaid and incomplete. Many of the owners are ass holes and David Stern is an arrogant condescending prick.

Wouldn't care at all if the NBA disappeared. After all, we'd still have the WNBA!

As Big Philly knows, that's where the real excitement is!

An added bonus of the league being destroyed...it would fuck over both the Celtics and the Heat.
          Last edited by tinopuno; 11-15-2011, 02:29 PM.

Comment

I got started watching basketball during the Bad Boys era, Bill Lambeer, Vinnie, John Salley, James Edwards, that team was something special for sure. And I've followed them ever since, I freakin' LOVED Rasheed Wallace, that guy was so much fun to watch, and even now when we suck, I still like to see the games, I am loyal to a fault I guess. I'll really miss it.....

Comment

I'm actually happy that I don't have to see any highlights of the dunkfests...er I mean games that they show any more. I haven't followed the NBA since the DR. was in the house. Micheal Jordan and the 3pt. line was the beginning of the end for the NBA. Fuck them all, I hope the league folds. More TE's for football that way.
              Last edited by Zepster; 11-15-2011, 10:16 PM.
              Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Michael Jordan ruined basketball.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  Michael Jordan ruined basketball.

Yup.. he started the individual game. Sucks now. Screw them all. Let them get real jobs. They are all smart. Just ask Kobe... he'll tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Ike View Post
                    Yup.. he started the individual game. Sucks now. Screw them all. Let them get real jobs. They are all smart. Just ask Kobe... he'll tell ya!
                    They use to call traveling on players before Jordan got there.

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                      They use to call traveling on players before Jordan got there.
                      I think the last guy to get called for traveling was George Mikan.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I hated Michael Jordan big time, he's a total asswipe, still is....He always trashed talked the Piston's like crazy and he got away with MURDER.

Comment

I could really care less about the NBA and any of the big-time college sports, football and basketball.
                          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Originally posted by chickyoung View Post
                            I hated Michael Jordan big time, he's a total asswipe, still is....He always trashed talked the Piston's like crazy and he got away with MURDER.
                            That was Ray Lewis.

Comment

(OT) NBA,Do You Care ? Not a bit
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                                That was Ray Lewis.
                                Yeah, you got that right!

Comment

Working...
                                X