The Game Day Eagles Giants Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Game Day Eagles Giants Thread

I'm sure the other one is much more entertaining than this one will be. I may not be back to this one. Enjoy. Or not.

OK, let's start off with the depressing, since we aren't depressed enough. They've started out 3-6 as we all painfully know. But they also lost the last 3 games of the season last year. Since the "Miracle at the Meadowlands" when we were all riding as high as we probably were in a long long time.........this team has won just THREE of their last TWELVE freaking games. Unreal. 3-9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks, YPCM. Tat was uplifting.

Vick and Maclin out. Let the slaughter begin. (Or perhaps Reid remembers he has a pretty talented RB?)
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

"We'll be fine there."
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Thanks, YPCM. Tat was uplifting.

Vick and Maclin out. Let the slaughter begin. (Or perhaps Reid remembers he has a pretty talented RB?)
          Was just looking at our DL stats. I remember at one point thinking, "Wow...Our defense really sucks, but at least our DL can get to the QB." Ummmm...what happened to our DL? Babin has 1 sack in the last 5 games, and was invisible against the Cardinals (played 75% of the snaps, 0 sacks, 1 hurry). Remember how Antonio Dixon was going to be our best DT this year? Gone. Remember how Jenkins looked like one of best FA signings? He's been invisible the last 4 games. 4 games, 4 hurries, no sacks.

It's not all bad. Derek Landri has looked like a beast.

Comment

i may not even watch... sick as a dog all friigin week. still draggin
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

You know I bet we win this stupid game.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                You know I bet we win this stupid game.
                That's what I was thinking. Why? Because the NFL makes no sense.

(Like right now...As I'm typing this, the Redskins just scored to go up 14-10 on the Cowturds.)

Comment

Inactives for tonight:

> DRC
                  > Graham
                  > Dunlap
                  > Vandervelde
                  > Hunt
                  > Vick
                  > Maclin

Interesting on Graham. Guess Parker is healthy, and Graham is the odd DE out.

Comment

Graham is the type of draft pick I expect Reid & Co. to make over and over.

Comment

good luck tonight. gonna be in bed watching mostly offline. i have never coughed as much as i havein the last 4 days.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I hope you feel better soon AW

Comment

about 20 mins away?

Comment

Game on!

Comment

Well the more things change the more they stay the same. Pass, pass, pass

Comment

Working...
                              X