Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles BEST 4th Round Pick of Reid Era

Vote for the BEST.

Here's the full list of 4th round picks.

1999 - John Welbourn
    1999 - Damon Moore
    1999 - Na Brown
    2000 - Gari Scott
    2001 - Correll Buckhalter
    2002 - Scott Peters
    2003 - Jamaal Green
    2004 - J.R.Reed
    2004 - Trey Darilek
    2005 - Sean Considine
    2005 - Todd Herremans
    2006 - Max Jean-Gilles
    2006 - Jason Avant
    2008 - Mike McGlynn
    2008 - Quintin Demps
    2008 - Jack Ikegwuonu
    2010 - Trevard Lindley
    2010 - Keenan Clayton
    2010 - Mike Kafka
    2010 - Clay Harbor
    2011 - Casey Matthews
    2011 - Alex Henery
    1999 - John Welbourn
    0.00%
    1999 - Damon Moore
    0.00%
    2001 - Correll Buckhalter
    15.38%
    2004 - J.R.Reed
    0.00%
    2005 - Todd Herremans
    69.23%
    2006 - Jason Avant
    15.38%
    2008 - Mike McGlynn
    0.00%
    2010 - Keenan Clayton
    0.00%
    2010 - Mike Kafka
    0.00%
    2010 - Clay Harbor
    0.00%

crap. i misvoted avant and meant herremans.

Comment

I picked Herremans,Avant will always be a reliable receiver,but nothing you can't replace.Herremans has been at times the best Olineman on the team and generally no worse than the second best.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

We need to put the same effort in drafting them that we put into acquiring them. For a team that values 4th rders, the success rate sucks.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          We need to put the same effort in drafting them that we put into acquiring them. For a team that values 4th rders, the success rate sucks.
          I'm surprised how sad this list is. As many 4th rounders as they've had. I don't expect them to hit home runs with this, and a strike-out rate of 50% in the 4th round is probably OK, but they really haven't even had many in the 4th round turn into contributers. Not acceptable.

John Welbourn was a nice pick for a 4th rounder, but not nearly as good as Herremans. And Buckhalter was also a nice find that seemed like a stupid pick at the time.

Comment

I voted CBuck, even tho Herremans is really my pick, not tomention one of my favorites on the team, period. I wanted him to get a vote. While cursed with some bad health, Bucky wasa very talented runner to pick up n the fourth, and I always loved the pick.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Heremens is the best of the bunch and its actually a decent hall for 4th round picks.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                Heremens is the best of the bunch and its actually a decent hall for 4th round picks.
                Is it? I'm asking because I'm not sure. They've had (22) 4th round picks. How many have they hit on...

Welbourn
                Moore started for a few years, right?
                Buckhalter
                Herremans
                Avant

They got some crappy play out of MJG.

1 season out of McGlynn

1 season for nice KR'ing from J.R.Reed.

A little bit on contribution from Clay Harbor as a back-up TE.

Is (5) hits out of (22) good for the 4th round compared to the rest of the league? I honestly don't know.

Comment

Working...
                X