• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The post game Thread

So what now?

What else? Pass

Comment

Just plain pathetic! Luckily I'm booked for Clearwater in March. Go Phils!
      Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I am just sickened by this team. Even Spads on his post game show is lamenting the fact that Brian Dawkins is in Denver. His last game as an Eagle was the last sighting of any balls on our side of the field.

No heart, and no intelligence, and THIS is what you get.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Any remaining questions were answered regarding:

- D. Jackson. Yes he's small but he's also a chicken shit who drops a ton of passes. Offer him insultingly low money. Let him take his punk act elsewhere.

- Nate Allen. This turd doesn't play safety as well as Julian Edleman, a Pats backup wide out. Lose this 2nd round bust.

- Castillo. Totally useless garbage. Put his hard working ass out on the curb.

- Reid/Morningwieg. There can no longer be any debate. Both have to go before an Eagle's fan kills them.

Comment

I told you guys Vince Young was an idiot. If you'd have seen the VY presser, Freshie, you'd have broken your TV.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              I told you guys Vince Young was an idiot. If you'd have seen the VY presser, Freshie, you'd have broken your TV.

Highlights ..er..lowlights plaese!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                Highlights ..er..lowlights plaese!
                He basically was like "yeah I played ok. Things are cool. " added in some crap about being disappointed but clearly didn't give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                  He basically was like "yeah I played ok. Things are cool. " added in some crap about being disappointed but clearly didn't give a shit.
                  Here in lies the problem. There's a teamfull of this attitude.There's a team on the West Coast of PA with a coach who respects defense,running the football and being fucking tough. What we have going here is a joke. What happened to "the Gold Standard" ?
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    Here in lies the problem. There's a teamfull of this attitude.There's a team on the West Coast of PA with a coach who respects defense,running the football and being fucking tough. What we have going here is a joke. What happened to "the Gold Standard" ?
                    That was clearly a reference to 'profits' and not 'performance'.

Comment

Vince Young doesn't give a damn about the Eagles. He is playing purely to try to get a contract from another team next year. We'd be better off getting Kafka some experience.

Nate Allen = Gracie Allen (I'm dating myself with that one, but Gracie was a woman)

Andy Reid = A fat Norv Turner - Neither of them will ever win a Super Bowl as a Head Coach.

Brian Rolle = Our only linebacker. And that is a sad, sad fact.

Desean Jackson = See comments about Vince Young above. He is playing for a contract with another team. Probably would be better to sit him for the remainder of the season, and let Riley Cooper get more snaps.

Chad Hall = Why is he on the field & WHY THE F*CK IS HE RUNNING THE BALL FROM THE BACKFIELD ON SECOND DOWN??? What are we, the Mormon Relief Agency???
                      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
                        Chad Hall = Why is he on the field & WHY THE F*CK IS HE RUNNING THE BALL FROM THE BACKFIELD ON SECOND DOWN??? What are we, the Mormon Relief Agency???
                        The only time Chad Hall should be running the ball is if McCoy just ripped off a 60 yarder and is tired.

Comment

Before Brown, Lewis or Schmitt? I don't think so.
                          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

If Brian Dawkins rejoined our team today, he would immediately become our best safety.

Comment

Chad Hall just came off the practice squad a week ago. Why is he getting meaningful minutes ?AR is afraid to run Shady,but he thinks so highly of him that he's pass protecting VY in garbage time while the 600k whiney WR sits the bench.
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                              X