Have you ever????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
    Are you guys aware that CBS switched the national audience from the Eagles game to Denver/San Diego early in the 4th quarter because it was such a rout? I hope Jeffy enjoyed being humiliated by his buddy from Mass.

And the defense! There was no pass defense! Castillo's sincere, intense, "I'm working so damn hard here" face is making me puke. I don't know who to be more angry with...Reid for his blind arrogance in giving the job to this clueless tool, or the 'wet back' for having the stupidity for accepting a job for which he is totally unqualified.

It's like the CEO of the local ARC Workshop making mildly retarded little Johnny the organizations' accountant because he'd worked so hard pasting the same labels on the same boxes for the last 10 years.

These 2 together with Marty and that smarmy little ass kissing fuck Howie have ruined my team.
    Yeah, I was sitting there trying to keep my eyes open and suddenly I'm watching a totally different game ( which was more exciting I must say)

Comment

For the fourth quarter, I broke out the UNO cards and played cards with my wife with only a casual observence of the game. That hasnt happened in a decade.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Are you guys aware that CBS switched the national audience from the Eagles game to Denver/San Diego early in the 4th quarter because it was such a rout? I hope Jeffy enjoyed being humiliated by his buddy from Mass.

And the defense! There was no pass defense! Castillo's sincere, intense, "I'm working so damn hard here" face is making me puke. I don't know who to be more angry with...Reid for his blind arrogance in giving the job to this clueless tool, or the 'wet back' for having the stupidity for accepting a job for which he is totally unqualified.

It's like the CEO of the local ARC Workshop making mildly retarded little Johnny the organizations' accountant because he'd worked so hard pasting the same labels on the same boxes for the last 10 years.

These 2 together with Marty and that smarmy little ass kissing fuck Howie have ruined my team.
        Was a racial slur really necessary? I can understand being mad but damn.

I can't believe that it just got ignored. If someone called Vick a n***** people would have went apeshit.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

tino is my senior, and I generally don't correct my seniors. But , he should know better.

My mother and father were raised in a different time than I, and in southern Virginia at that. M mom says things to this day that shock me. My 70 year old sweet mother exclaimed during a rain storm, "It's raining pitchforks and ni%%@r tar babies". And she didnt think a thing of it. I said, "Mom, what did you just say?" And she gives me a blank look back like "What????".

Ah well, as I said, different time. Can't reprogram her at this point.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ha! If you watch the little fan advertisement on PE.com called "heart", they feature Brian Dawkins. Are you kidding me, you bastards? You have no right. BTW, still have yet to see McNabb on one of those promos. Weird.

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
              Was a racial slur really necessary? I can understand being mad but damn.

I can't believe that it just got ignored. If someone called Vick a n***** people would have went apeshit.

No it wasn't necessary and I apologize!

I don't normally speak or even think in such terms. The fact that I'm so furious with Reid and Castillo for what they've jointly done doesn't justify it.

Again, I was wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                And for all of you guys that are dreaming that Spagnano might be available, after watching his clock management at the end of his game in a losing effort it's clear that he learned from Reid. We're screwed.

I don't give a crap about Spag's clock management other than to say I hope it costs them 4-5 more games! I don't expect the Eagles to bring him in as a HC but as a DC where he won't be involved in managing the game. I want him running the defense and staying the hell out of everything else! There's enough work to do on the defense that Spags will ahve to work harder than Juan ever did to undo all of the bullshit!

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                . Andy deserves every single bit of this humiliation for being so fucking arrogant. His masterstroke of hiring JC has taken another season of Eagles football away from us.
                Andy deserves a lot more than humiliation for this. I think what bothers me more than hiring Castillo is the fact that after it became absolutely clear to the entire world that Castillo was in over his head, Reid has allowed him to continue as DC without ANY support or back up!! This to me is a bigger slap in the face to fans that the actual hiring of Juan in the first place! They've let the whole fucking season erode away while Juan desperately tries to learn on the job. How about hiring a "consultant" to tutor him if you're not willing to fire him? I said it before but if Andy was the Captain of the Titanic he would let everyone on board drown rather than admit that the ship was sinking. Never acknowledge a problem or admit a mistake. That's just fucking great Andy!! Allowing Juan to destroy the entire season rather than getting him help and admitting he wasn't prepared for the job is the reason I would fire Reid. I hate that he hired him to start with, but I could almost give him the benefit of the doubt and say he knows the inner workings and must see something in him to be willing to take such a big risk. But allowing him to destroy the team when it's clear that he can't do the job rather than admit he made a mistake is grounds for an immediate firing.

If I was Lurie Reid would be removed as HC today and Juan would be leaving with him. I'd bring in anyone - literally anyone with some experience to finish out the season and see what we really have here. I'm done with Andy - he needs to go. The sooner the better.

And one other thing - the Eagles have been planing for this season for several years. I don't want to forget the way they saw the lockout and potential to sign massive FA this year. This was the season they dreamed of and spent several seasons planning for... and it will be remembered as one of the worst seasons in decades. Likewise Juan Castillo. After spending more than 15 years in the organization and developing a reputation as a very good OL coach he will instead be remembered here as a buffoon and a clown. It took just a handful of games to undo anything possitive he had built up over 15+ years. Not only did he steal away our season - the season so many had hoped for for so long, but he also wasted what he had spent a career building! Wow - what a waste!!
                Last edited by Jukin; 11-29-2011, 08:57 AM.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

Here's another great Spags moment (obviously I had money on the game ). He talks about not letting the punt returner beat him ever again *that's how they lost the OT game a month ago to Zona), and how the problem has been addressed. And then he loses the game the exact same way again! Doesn't that sound familiar?
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Problem is, there is a $10 mil price tag with that move, Juk.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                      Problem is, there is a $10 mil price tag with that move, Juk.

Which is why I don't see Lurie actually doing it. If I were running the team I'd look at how embarrassed I am and eat the money to allow myself to look in the mirror. Jeff doesn't seem to have a mirror - just pictures of the Lurie vault filled with gold. Seriously I have to think that he didn't enjoy sitting in that box Sunday night looking over at Kraft beaming and smiling (in Jeff's own stadium no less) while a national audience laughed at Lurie and the "Dream Team". I really hope Jeff remembers that feeling come January 2.....
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." Mike Willey

Comment

Working...
                      X