No announcement yet.

An apology to the board.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just about everyone here has stepped over the line at least one time - except for VFK who is in hiding. So let's just forgive and forget.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
      Just about everyone here has stepped over the line at least one time - except for VFK who is in hiding. So let's just forgive and forget.
      Done!

Comment

BTW, I want to state categorically that anyone who has served this country in military uniform - particularly in a war zone - is not a coward.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
          BTW, I want to state categorically that anyone who has served this country in military uniform - particularly in a war zone - is not a coward.
          Well said stock! I'd like to add that I have a wife and 4 year old son and when I go to bed at night I don't worry about their safety or what might happen while we sleep. This is due entirely to the men and women who risk their lives to protect us - both here in the Police & Fire departments and those who serve in the military. Cowards? Try heros!! Thank you one and all.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
          X