Who do you know you want back.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stocknowledge View Post
    I forgot to mention that I would also keep Naamdi, DRC, and Samuel. Hard to find another team with a trio of corners like that!
    I agree but they have looked like hell at times this year. If you are going to bring them back you have to have the system for them. They have all looked confused at the snap of the ball this year and that ain't good.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
      Stay: McCoy, pretty much all of the d-linemen and o-linemen, Asomugha, DRC, Celek, Maclin, Avant, Vick. Not ready to write off: Marsh, Graham, Lewis; 50-50 on Matthews, DJax, Smith. If DJax is tagged and traded instead of retained, so be it. I will say though that I understand why he'd be displeased. Washburn stays as long as the team plugs in the right players at LB and S for the scheme. Did Tulloch sign a one-year deal in Detroit?

Other than Mathews, these woud be my choices plus Samuel, Harbor, Rolle, Chaney, special teamer Anderson and the 2 rookie kickers. Oh, and Mudd.

Mathews would have gotten another year if he hadn't had the stupidity to criticize Philly fans. So fuck him. And I want a real GM, not some frat boy, jock sniffing suck up.

Actually, I'd like to see Vick go too as soon as it's financially feasible.

The O and D lines plus Shady are pretty much all that stand between me and the abyss right now.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Other than Mathews, these woud be my choices plus Samuel, Harbor, Rolle, Chaney, special teamer Anderson and the 2 rookie kickers. Oh, and Mudd.

Mathews would have gotten another year if he hadn't had the stupidity to criticize Philly fans. So fuck him. And I want a real GM, not some frat boy, jock sniffing suck up.

Actually, I'd like to see Vick go too as soon as it's financially feasible.

The O and D lines plus Shady are pretty much all that stand between me and the abyss right now.
        Yes. Forgot to include Mudd. Not ready to close the book on Matthews yet. Then again, if an obviously superior talent comes in and out-performs him in all aspects...then, see ya! Maybe trade him to Green Bay for another 5th rd pick.

Comment

Working...
        X