Let's go in the tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's go in the tank

It's not like we have a choice, but right now we're number 6 in next year's draft. We can blow by at least Miami with a loss (win) Sunday. What the hell else do we have to root for this miserable season?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Who's going to make the pick?

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      Who's going to make the pick?
      Hopefully our new coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        It's not like we have a choice, but right now we're number 6 in next year's draft. We can blow by at least Miami with a loss (win) Sunday. What the hell else do we have to root for this miserable season?
        I'm gonna root for young talent and anyone I see busting his ass in these worthless times.I'm going to root for Djax to break his fucking neck if I continue to see him aligator potential receptions and leave Shady out to dry like he did early in thurs. game. He looked around and thought about blocking,but since he's a scumbug ,coward and a POS,he just ran away from anyone looking to tackle McCoy.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Yes, and think of how many 7th rounders we can turn that into by trading down!

Comment

With Vick and Maclin and Nnamdi and DRC getting healthier, we might just win this game. And that would just figure, huh?
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              With Vick and Maclin and Nnamdi and DRC getting healthier, we might just win this game. And that would just figure, huh?
              Yeah. Just when we need Mclin to gag he'll hang on for a change and we'll beat the mighty Dolphins.

Comment

Actually this game is huge. There are 6 teams tied with 4 wins. We can move into the top 5 and have a shot at a real difference maker for a change. Come on Maclin, keep gagging your brains out!

Comment

Let's go in the tank
                  I have a better idea, let's just all get tanked! At least that way we won't care if they win or lose this week. Time to hit the eggnog fellows! Merry Christmas!! Happy Chanukah!! Happy Kwanza!! Whatever you celebrate this Holiday season do it to excess.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I have absolutely no faith in them using a top draft choice wisely. So I won't be rooting for losses to improve the draft slot. I will, however, continue to be OK with losses as I see an embarrassingly awful season being the only possible way changes will occur at the top.

Unfortunately, even if AR goes, the Weasel and his protege will probably both remain...unless Lurie seeks advice from his buddy Robert Kraft. Kraft is a smart guy and would probalby tell Jeffy to unload both of his bean counters.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                      I have a better idea, let's just all get tanked! At least that way we won't care if they win or lose this week. Time to hit the eggnog fellows! Merry Christmas!! Happy Chanukah!! Happy Kwanza!! Whatever you celebrate this Holiday season do it to excess.
                      It's 12:29. I've been tanked for 2 hours.

Comment

I've not been one to root for losses, but when we get to a point where this is no sot at a layoff spot, I really don't care about wins and losses. I DO want to see effort, improvement and some team unity, but the W/L no longer matters to me.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I hearya Fresh. I watch, but I don't give a shit.

Comment

i wouldnt' be surprised if we won 3 of our last 4

Comment

Good news is we don't have to try and go intentionally into the tank. We suck.
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                              X