OT: Need a laugh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Need a laugh?

The owner of a horse farm receives a call from a friend saying, "I know a midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse so I'm sending him over."

When the midget arrives the rancher asks him if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth," the midget replies. So the owner shows him a beautiful mare.

"Nith looking horth, can I see her mouth?" The rancher picks up the midget and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nith mouth. Can I see her eyesth?" Again the rancher picks up the midget and shows him the horse's eyes.

"OK, what about the earsth?" By this time the rancher is beginning to get aggravated but he picks up the midget one more time and shows him the horses ears.

"OK, finally, I'd like to see her twat." With that, the rancher picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse's twat, then pulls him out.

Shaking his wet head, the midget says, "Perhapth I should rephrase. I'd like to see her run!"
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
    The owner of a horse farm receives a call from a friend saying, "I know a midget with a speech impediment who wants to buy a horse so I'm sending him over."

When the midget arrives the rancher asks him if he wants a male or female horse. "A female horth," the midget replies. So the owner shows him a beautiful mare.

"Nith looking horth, can I see her mouth?" The rancher picks up the midget and shows him the horse's mouth.

"Nith mouth. Can I see her eyesth?" Again the rancher picks up the midget and shows him the horse's eyes.

"OK, what about the earsth?" By this time the rancher is beginning to get aggravated but he picks up the midget one more time and shows him the horses ears.

"OK, finally, I'd like to see her twat." With that, the rancher picks up the midget and shoves his head up the horse's twat, then pulls him out.

Shaking his wet head, the midget says, "Perhapth I should rephrase. I'd like to see her run!"
    I like it Juk!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
    X