A Christmas shout out to Tino!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Christmas shout out to Tino!

Our good Bud tino got the some great news regarding Sweeney. It looks like the little guy is going to be OK! Other than Blitz still being alive, this is the best news this board has gotten in quite awhile!

Merry Christmas my friend!!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    Our good Bud tino got the some great news regarding Sweeney. It looks like the little guy is going to be OK! Other than Blitz still being alive, this is the best news this board has gotten in quite awhile!

Merry Christmas my friend!!!
    Popper,

Sweeney and I appreciate the shout out. Nice of you to think of it. I had put a short update on Sweeney in Jukin's Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas to all! Now let's all pull for our Mormon Santa and his 53 elves to deliver a sleigh full of Yuletide heart break to Jerry and his Girls.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      Popper,

Sweeney and I appreciate the shout out. Nice of you to think of it. I had put a short update on Sweeney in Jukin's Christmas thread.

Merry Christmas to all! Now let's all pull for our Mormon Santa and his 53 elves to deliver a sleigh full of Yuletide heart break to Jerry and his Girls.
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Musicman,

Did you have that pic on file or did you just whip it up with Photoshop?

In any case, GREAT PIC!!!!

Comment

That is freakin awesome, LMFAO!!!!!

Dem sum ugly babies!
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
              Musicman,

Did you have that pic on file or did you just whip it up with Photoshop?

In any case, GREAT PIC!!!!

googled philadelphia eagle holiday cards and this popped up from bleacher report
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X