OT - Bernard Pierce to enter NFL draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Bernard Pierce to enter NFL draft

Dont know how many Temple U football fans are on here, but personally, I was kind of bummed by this. I was looking forward next season to an even better bowl bid, but I totally understand grabbing the cash while you can.
    Of course, if the Birds can pick him up in the 4th rd or so...

Originally posted by FearTheDawk View Post
    Dont know how many Temple U football fans are on here, but personally, I was kind of bummed by this. I was looking forward next season to an even better bowl bid, but I totally understand grabbing the cash while you can.
    Of course, if the Birds can pick him up in the 4th rd or so...
    I have been pleasantly surprised with Temples success as of late, and I too am bummed out to see Pierce leave. I hope that Temple can sustain its upward trend in the seasons to come. And good luck to Mr. Pierce.

Comment

I'm disappointed too, but let me just say that Matt Brown is a fine RB too, even if he's only the size of a 8th grader.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
        I'm disappointed too, but let me just say that Matt Brown is a fine RB too, even if he's only the size of a 8th grader.
        I've sat pretty close to the Temple sideline a few times and you're not lying about how small he is.
        Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

Working...
        X