Squeelers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeelers!!!

Hahahaha, the Broncos are kicking the shit out of those ass holes. Couldn't happen to a better franchise/fan base. The most annoying fans in the entire NFL, bar none. I know I live in the middle of "Squeeler nation".
    Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Couldn't agree more ... just a bunch of obnoxious a-holes.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fuck you Squeelers!
      Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

The legend of Tebow grows
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Fuck shittsburgh!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
            Hahahaha, the Broncos are kicking the shit out of those ass holes. Couldn't happen to a better franchise/fan base. The most annoying fans in the entire NFL, bar none. I know I live in the middle of "Squeeler nation".

Originally posted by fly View Post
            Couldn't agree more ... just a bunch of obnoxious a-holes.
            I <3 U!!
            Originally posted by Zepster View Post
            HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fuck you Squeelers!

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            The legend of Tebow grows
            Read below.
            Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
            Fuck shittsburgh!!!
            I couldn't have said it any better. Although all this man love for Tebow is really grating. They should just re-name the Broncos the Tebows. Tebow and John Fox alone almost made it unbearable rooting for the Broncos. But I remembered who they were playing.
            FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

I thought it was awesome. The Broncos deserved to win that game, as theSteelers were getting all of the breaks and ref calls to keep them in it. Fantastic. Good for you, Denver, and TT. I know a lot of people that are eating a big ol shit sandwich today.
              http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Steelers should feel sick. They did this to themselves by playing 11 men in the box basically.

It's not like Tebow is a 5th grader with MS back there. Come on - freaking leave a safety deep and you win. Nope. Polamalu played terrible.
                Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                Playoff Appearances:
                NFC Title Games:
                Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Pittsburgh being gone offsets all the Tebow love in my mind. It was a great day; the Shittsburgers lose!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                    Steelers should feel sick. They did this to themselves by playing 11 men in the box basically.

It's not like Tebow is a 5th grader with MS back there. Come on - freaking leave a safety deep and you win. Nope. Polamalu played terrible.
                    I couldn't agree more. Once he caught it I couldn't believe the room he had. I know Tebow doesn't have a very good arm but you can't give an NFL QB that type room in the defensive backfield. Because IF they can complete the pass, well you know the rest.
                    FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz View Post
                      I couldn't agree more. Once he caught it I couldn't believe the room he had. I know Tebow doesn't have a very good arm but you can't give an NFL QB that type room in the defensive backfield. Because IF they can complete the pass, well you know the rest.
                      It definately was Dick LeBeaugh's worst day as a pro. I have no idea what he was thinking. Other teams have stopped them without using that rediculous scheme of zero coverage the whole game. When you get a guy out there one on one with nobody else in sight its hard not to complete the pass. I can't believe they just didn't put the Samoan on the strong side to take away the option and play a single free safety. Denver was licking their chops all day. I hope Dick has a brainfart like that the next time we play them!!
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Stats say that (in regulation time) the broncs had 22 1st and 10 plays. Of those they ran 21 times. The steelers knew that and went all out that they would run the ball on 1st and 10 in OT. The broncs knew that also and went the other way. Tell me again whether or not coaching impacts the game.
                        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                        Hope is not a strategy
                        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                          I hope Dick has a brainfart like that the next time we play them!!

Not me. I hope they fire LeBeaugh for it and we bring him in as our DC!!!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

he has a resume,we don't hire experience. The only way anyone has a chance is IF they work 28 hrs a day and bring AR a dozen Crispycremes a day
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                            X