The Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didnt think dt was a need but i am happy we got him over chandler jones
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Cards must really like Skelton.

Comment

I Love The Pick! The guy is a stud!!!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
          Rams (after trading down twice) take Brockers at 14.
          I think Rams would have taken Cox over Brockers. Good move Andy!
          Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Seattle takes Bruce Irvin, LB. He was an off-the-field-issues guy who was supposed to fall.

Comment

Bruce Irvin.... Is carroll trying to get fired.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Bigtime Reach on Irvin.

Comment

By the way in case no one realized it, Dallas fucking sucks. We now return you to the draft, already in progress.
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    I didnt think dt was a need but i am happy we got him over chandler jones
                    Looking at the ages of our DTs... I was sort of expecting a young guy there. Unless they really like Cedric Thornton, who may not have a spot anymore. But we did need a backup behind Jenkins (who will be moving on after a couple more years I'm sure), and that backup will be rotated in and contribute. I liked the idea of Kuechly a lot, but this seemed to be the second best spot we could take someone who was going to have an on-field impact this year. Perhaps Barron too I guess, but hopefully we'll go sign Yeremiah Bell now.

Comment

Gotta be Ingram to the Jets.

Comment

Originally posted by j-bird View Post
                        Gotta be Ingram to the Jets.
                        Nope, Coples.

Comment

Guess not, it's Coples. Another boom or bust pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                            By the way in case no one realized it, Dallas fucking sucks. We now return you to the draft, already in progress.
                            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

what criminal will the bungles pick in this draft ?
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Happy with the Fletcher Cox pick...wish we could have only given 1 pick in the trade, but it is what it is...we've got to make the 2 2nd and 1 3rd rd picks count...would not mind if they tried to move up again late 1st rd and grabbed a OL, CB, LB or slot WR
                                Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X