• The Official 2012 NFL Draft Thread

1 (lowest)
    5.88%
    11.76%
    47.06%
    23.53%
    5 (highest)
    11.76%

I'm fairly sure there won't be a lockout before it starts.

Comment

Who knows what the hell the Eagles will do? They just traded away a pro-bowl CB for a 7th round pick so my guess is they'll use their first rounder on a CB to fill a new position of need. Way to create a market guys! Nice work! Idiots.....
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

What position don't we need at all? I predict we take a RB in the 2nd round.

Comment

I have no idea what to expect, other than the fact that I am reasonably certain that one or more of the guys we are all fixated on (Cox, Kuechly, Barron, etc.) will be on the board at 15 and the Eagles will take....... someone else.
          Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

In the poll, does "how confident are you" mean how well the team will do or how well will they do given the hand they are dealt (i.e. good picks still on the board vs blowing it by passing over a good pick or reaching)? I think this would influence my vote.

Comment

Hand they are dealt. I wouldn't blame them for not getting luck.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                Hand they are dealt. I wouldn't blame them for not having good luck.
                fixed.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Cleveland trades with Minnesota -- swapping the 3rd and 4th picks. Presumption is that they want Richardson. Have not heard what it cost them, but I guess they caved to Minnesota's claims of being willing to trade down with someone else.

Comment

Gotta go three because my opinions and the FO's tend to differ, so what they feel good about in the draft may not mesh with mine

IMHO they need dt,s,lb the most and things may just not pan out to fill those at the spots they are drafting at

Comment

Goodness -- Cleveland gave up their 4th, 5th, and 7th round picks to move up one spot from 4 to 3.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                        Goodness -- Cleveland gave up their 4th, 5th, and 7th round picks to move up one spot from 4 to 3.

This is why the Browns are the Browns.. way too much to move up one spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonard Tose View Post
                          I have no idea what to expect, other than the fact that I am reasonably certain that one or more of the guys we are all fixated on (Cox, Kuechly, Barron, etc.) will be on the board at 15 and the Eagles will take....... someone else.
                          This^^^^^^
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
                            They want their guy. What's wrong with that? They gave up mostly junk.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Luck, RGIII, and Richardson announced so far.

Supposedly Minnesota made their pick without further trades, but they are waiting for the handshakes on stage to clear out before announcing (RGIII just got off)

Comment

Working...
                              X