Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagle 1's against Patriot 2's

The 2's lead, 10-0. Embarassing.
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Actually, make that 11-0.

Another personal foul, this time on the offense. Where is the discipline?
    Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

Thank God Brady was on the sidelines. If they had played their starters, they might have scored a hundred points.

In the first half.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
        Thank God Brady was on the sidelines. If they had played their starters, they might have scored a hundred points.

In the first half.
        Here's the scary part EB. Brady wasn't even on the sidelines, he went home before the game started! That's how meaningless this game was for the Pats. Brady is one of those guys who likes to help the team however he can. He was by Matt Cassell's side 24/7 the year he got hurt the first game and missed the season. I couldn't believe he wasn't doing the same thing for their 2nd team QB last night. Believe me, when Brady doesn't give a shit, NOBODY does!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          Here's the scary part EB. Brady wasn't even on the sidelines, he went home before the game started! That's how meaningless this game was for the Pats. Brady is one of those guys who likes to help the team however he can. He was by Matt Cassell's side 24/7 the year he got hurt the first game and missed the season. I couldn't believe he wasn't doing the same thing for their 2nd team QB last night. Believe me, when Brady doesn't give a shit, NOBODY does!

It's not that it was meaningless. It's just that the Pats are doing their dress rehearsal in preseason Week 3, when teams traditionally do it. The Eagles moved up their dress rehearsal to preseason Week 2 because their Week 3 opponent is Cleveland, who is also the opponent in Week 1 of the regular season. No need to show anything to the Browns in preseason.

Comment

Working...
          X