What'd you think about King?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'd you think about King?

Last night we saw some pressure getting thru...but it seemed to me that more often than not it was coming up the middle, or from the right side. The left side was quiet. Or am I remembering correctly? What did you all see?
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

agreed but i still think he is too tall for the position to maintain leverage. that is my concern. it is too easy to knock a tall man off his pins. demetress bell looked AWFUL though. in the third quarter he missed the snap count, whiffed on a reach block and bryce brown got gobbled up by a guy that is not going to make the team that was clearly bell's man. losing peters is going to be the difference unfotunately
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

King was fine. Evan Mathis almost got Vick killed.

Looks like Shady is going to have to run right this year to get his yards. Watkins opened up a few nice holes last night.
      Don't kid yourself Jimmy. If a cow ever got the chance, he'd kill you and everyone you cared about!

Comment

don't matter right now. Bell was putird last night. 2-3 false starts, but then he was two seconds late on the snap on TWO plays. He has no idea what the snap count is. When he was in on a block, he looked aweful mor times than not. I was OK with him being slow last week, but not this week.

I also have no clue what this new blocking technique is. Bell still goes backwards. I thought he was suppose to take little steps side ways an ingage earlier than before??? I see nothing different than other team's tackles.

The only thing I saw from Bell was a couple open space run blocks.

BTW, Lewis looked aweful trying to block linebackers over the middle (running at them). He whiffed three times. But all of his other blocking was good.,,as was Harbor's.
        Pedro

Comment

Working...
        X