Clear All

• fuck. this is a fucking loss.

Comment

• watch the qb sneak

Comment

• Nooooooonan

Comment

• Vin, u suck
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Victory to defeat. Fuck them.

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
              I'm calling it now first OT game of the season.
              ban ban ban

Comment

• OT loss
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  Vin, u suck
                  Don't blame me. I'm successfully able to reverse jinx practically every other sporting event.

Comment

• Why do our games always take 4 hours
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• The lack of carries by Lesean is just criminal.
                      New coach/qb/OC/DC/STC please.

Comment

• mine only works on Phils players

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          Why do our games always take 4 hours
                          40 penalties

Comment

• Take the wind Marty!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                              Take the wind Marty!
                              I'd like to fart in his face

Comment

• What stupid shit do we do to end this thing?

Comment

Working...
                                X