• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
    WHY are they throwing ?
    Because our coach and Oc hate the fans.

Comment

• ball game. Thank you andy, marty, mike and juan. you fucking suck ass.

I'll throw Babin in there too.

Comment

• Penalties will bail us out.

Comment

• this is gonna come down to who wants to lose more
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Please quit andy, just quit

Comment

• Hanson is $
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• well. good job giving them the ball at midfield. very good job.

Comment

• Looks like a loss to me, barring some fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    Hanson is $
                    see if I can reverse jinx

Comment

• Hanson will be perfect.

Comment

Hanson is $
                        never misses these. never.

hey andy ... please fuck up and ice again. please.

Comment

• My biggest nightmare is if they fire Andy they will hire Rex Ryan after the Jets can him.

Comment

• FU EAgles

Comment

see if I can reverse jinx
                              Apparently you can't. Bah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                                My biggest nightmare is if they fire Andy they will hire Rex Ryan after the Jets can him.
                                I'm with you on this.

We do not need that fat retread.

Comment

Working...
                                X