No announcement yet.

Let's Go Birds GDT (Lions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, get that fucking moron out of there!

Comment

http://www.redbullstratos.com/live/

Better than this crappy game.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Again, get that fucking moron out of there!
        That's not Vicks fault. He was born stupid.

Comment

Man, what in the hell is going on with this Offense?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fly View Post

I'm done with the Eagles playing bad but only being down by a few points. At some point, you're just a bad team playing instead of a team playing badly.

I think you're right. Some real talent in spots. But a poorly coached team of underperformers and dopes.

Comment

He's lucky he didn't throw a pick on his first throw of the game too. I honestly think if Vick doesn't get sharp and fast, this could be his last start of the year.

Comment

Hey Jason Babin. The next time it seems like you've beat your guy, turn around and see that guy who just caught the ball right behind you.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                  I think you're right. Some real talent in spots. But a poorly coached team of underperformers and dopes.

I agree 100%

Comment

56 yards of offense?remember what I said about Defensive turnover they're going to need a defensive score.

This game is really sloppy.

Comment

sack and a holding ... let's take the sack this time!

edit - my bad.

Comment

Is it really 2nd and 70? Checking in on stats online.

Comment

Nope it's first and 10

Comment

I have been watching in horror. He has to be benched.
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

why does this team seem to take 2 weeks off for the bye every season ?
                              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

How do we manage to just b down 6
                                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                                X