Let's Go Birds GDT (Lions)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
    I gotta ask you local guys. Do you watch the post game on Comcast or the other games?

"That's my responsibility"

Stfu and stop repeating this. We already know.
    I hate the "gov" and don't have much love for D. Gunn and don't want to listen to AR. I'm much more content to smack myself in the head with a 2 x 4
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Defense completely blew this game. Just awful putrid scared coaching to end the 4th quarter. The wide 9 should be gone. Stafford is sitting back there, shaving, putting on a tux, cumberbunn, and eating wine and cheese. Jason Babin is still running upfield trying to beat his guy to the opposite endzone.

Offense. WTF? A 3 and out on your last two possessions? And deep fucking drops on which Vick got killed all game long? How about doing the things that you had success with. You know what I mean...the short drops, quick passes (outs and curls), etc. Fuck you Marty.

ST. Bobby April. You are a thief.

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
        Defense completely blew this game. Just awful putrid scared coaching to end the 4th quarter. The wide 9 should be gone. Stafford is sitting back there, shaving, putting on a tux, cumberbunn, and eating wine and cheese. Jason Babin is still running upfield trying to beat his guy to the opposite endzone.

Offense. WTF? A 3 and out on your last two possessions? And deep fucking drops on which Vick got killed all game long? How about doing the things that you had success with. You know what I mean...the short drops, quick passes (outs and curls), etc. Fuck you Marty.

ST. Bobby April. You are a thief.

That would make sense. This team is not coached to operate that way. It's a running attempt to show they can do what they can't do.

Comment

I gotta ask you local guys. Do you watch the post game on Comcast or the other games?

I used to watch it. If I knew someone was gonna take a good shot at Andy I'd tune in. Other than that, it isn't worth my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
            That would make sense. This team is not coached to operate that way. It's a running attempt to show they can do what they can't do.

I made a funny there. A running attempt, WTF is that? LOL

Comment

• this team has put a major effort into their 3-3 record. It's extremely hard to blow games like they have.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I'm watching this. Ike Reese is not a smart guy. But I am starting to think he still might be smarter than andy, marty and juan.

Comment

• Derek gunn is such a tool.

Comment

• Which one of you was just interviewed in a bar on CSN? Good god is this what "reporting" has become?

"Let's go to an angry Eagles fan for what went wrong today"

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
                      Which one of you was just interviewed in a bar on CSN? Good god is this what "reporting" has become?

"Let's go to an angry Eagles fan for what went wrong today"
                      On the one hand, this is just shitty reporting by Comcast but par for the course.

On the other, drunk angry guy at a bar is just as qualified as the Gov.

Comment

• They may as well get the GDT from here and post it on their web site. Great idea, right CSN?

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                          this team has put a major effort into their 3-3 record. It's extremely hard to blow games like they have.
                          Yes and no. They also could have just as easily lost the 3 games that they won. Not being negative because the opposite could be stated...almost...except for the Cardinals game, they could have easily won these last two.

It's just amazing how little difference there has been between this team being 5-1 and 0-6. By simple straight law of averages it's no surprise they are 3-3. That's kind of exactly how they've played. Just good/bad enough to barely win or barely lose.

Comment

• Defensive Line snaps...

Cole 58 of 78
                            Babin 56
                            Jenkins 55
                            Thornton 37
                            Landri 35
                            Cox 31
                            Tapp 20
                            Graham 18
                            Hunt 1

What the hell happened to Hunt this year. Jeesh.

Comment

• Did I read it right that we didn't get a sack again yesterday?

Comment

Did I read it right that we didn't get a sack again yesterday?

Like I said, I think Jason Babin is still running upfield ... just about to turn the corner now. Is Stafford still looking for a reciever?

Comment

Working...
                                X