Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monte Kiffin to be DC in............

Dullas,Jerruh fell into a good hire.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Fvck.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

was afraid they'd land a good one. Too many quality DCs out there right now to feel comfortable with them in the market for one. Oh well. They still have Romo so it should be ok!
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Kiffin is like us hiring Mudd and Washburn. Big names but all too old.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
            Kiffin is like us hiring Mudd and Washburn. Big names but all too old.

I agree. We all know that the Tampa 2 worked in 2003 but it's 2013. It's time for some fresh blood. I'm not worried about this.

Btw, did Monte get lured by one last big paycheck? Or does he now hate his son too?

Comment

He's 100 years old. His scheme and the cover 2 brilliance is no longer cutting edge and candidly he doesn't have Derrick Brooks and John Lynch etc. to execute.
              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
              Playoff Appearances:
              NFC Title Games:
              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Word is that Reid wanted him for DC out in KC too.

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                  Word is that Reid wanted him for DC out in KC too.
                  * Why the hell did he hire Juan Taco and not Kiffin for us? Freaking Reid.
                  Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                  Playoff Appearances:
                  NFC Title Games:
                  Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPHILLY View Post
                    * Why the hell did he hire Juan Taco and not Kiffin for us? Freaking Reid.
                    He wasn't interested in leaving USC and his son at the time.

Comment

What is he gonna do with ware and spencer? They are 3-4 guys. Will Kiffen change or will he make ware play de/SLB?
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                        What is he gonna do with ware and spencer? They are 3-4 guys. Will Kiffen change or will he make ware play de/SLB?
                        Knowledgeable Dallas fans also ask how Kiffin will use 2 man/press corners that cost big bucks (Carr) and a high #1 pick(Claiborne) in a defensive scheme which is essentially zone.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                          Ware is big enough to play with a hand in the dirt as a DE, IMO. Spencer maybe if he puts on a few more lbs.

Comment

Kiffin's scheme & players: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfceast/post...kiffins-scheme

Comment

U think ware is gonna get run right at more and talented LT like peters will control the LOS. Ware is still good but I think he will just be Osi good as a DE.
                              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                              X