40.00%
    25.00%
    10.00%
    0.00%
    0.00%
    5.00%
    5.00%
    10.00%
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

something about that little heart that gets me
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Dark hair girls do it for me. I guess those lungs on alton sports didn't hurt either!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

that #3 babe is smoking hot AND has an aussie accent. Gets my vote.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          that #3 babe is smoking hot AND has an aussie accent. Gets my vote.
          I agree - she's perfect! How do you know she has an Aussie accent? Who is she?
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
            I agree - she's perfect! How do you know she has an Aussie accent? Who is she?
            cause that's the accent she has when I talk to her in the mornings.

Comment

The picture order appears to be front-loaded (as do the pictures themselves ); it's a tough choice between ladies 1, 2, and 3 IMO.

Comment

2, 3, 9,6 and then any of the others
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

I didn't think I'd have to go past #1 then I saw number 2!

Comment

gonna close this thing out Friday / Sat @ midnight

Comment

2 and 9 are also strong candidates.

Comment

looks like my fav will win

Comment

The winner of an evening in the Musicman bedroom is ......................

hope to do this again soon and the next winner will spend an evening with Fresh.

Comment

She was my number 2 choice. (7). Outstanding work as usual Korey.
                            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Thanks for taking on such a massive job mm. I know you wanted to do something for March Madness. If you still want to do that and vin has no objections, I'd suggest that everyone submits pics of the woman of each of the schools in the tournament. We put the in match ups that mirror the brackets and update it weekly. Vin you ok with this?
                              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                              X