Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Super Bowl XLVII thread

12 hours of pre-game!

Remember when we had a shot at Bolden and decided not to? Yeah, that was an awesome decision.

Comment

What is the super bowl?
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Providence at Nova at Noon. How's that for pre-game warmups.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I have stayed away from any pre-game hype and media crap, but I will say that for the first time in a while I am actually interested in watching a Super owl game. This could be a good and entertaining one where I am actually more interested in the game than the commercials..

Bring it on...one more last shot of football action before the field goes silent for a while......
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I really don't give a shit, I've only watched 2 SBs in my lifetime that meant anything to me and we know how they ended.
            I could become a casual 9ers fan if they did something to make Ray Lewis walk with a limp and a cane for the rest of his life.
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              I could become a casual 9ers fan if they did something to make Ray Lewis walk with a limp and a cane for the rest of his life...which will be about 3 more weeks if God is paying any attention to the antics of this shameless, phony, self-promoting, Bible-verse-spewing, criminal sack of dog shit.

FIXED!

Comment

Reasons to cheer for the 49ers:

1. 6 titles puts them ahead of the Cowgirls.
                2. 6 titles ties them with the Squealers.
                3. Akers is a really good guy and it would be nice to see them win.
                4. Of all the other NFC teams they are the most likeable to me. They always seemed to play a part in knocking off the Cowboys.
                5. 49ers winning means Ray Lewis losing.

Reasons to cheer for the Ravens:
                1. John Harbaugh.
                2. Ed Reed.
                3. Anquan Boldin.
                4. Joe Flacco winning shuts a lot of the stupid media up. It also gives me hope for Foles.
                Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

49ers are the better team and if this were a 7 game series, they would probably win in 5. That being said:

Baltimore 23
                  San Fran 17

Akers missed 1 FG and has another blocked.

Boldin is the MVP.
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I wish Ray Lewis gets injured in minute 1 and contributes nothing to the Ravens win (Even though they will still give him all the credit.)

Comment

If the Ravens win Lewis will be the MVP - bet the house on it. No matter what happens in the game the media will annoint him the MVP as a final gesture in his last game. Fuck him! He's such a worthless piece of shit that his father should be punched in the face repeatedly for not using a rubber. I do 't truly hate many people but in this case he has earned it! I really would not feel a bit of sadness if he were permanently injured today.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

This game is starting off as expected. Both teams looking impressive on offense in their own ways. What a find In Kapernick.... Big strong , fast, good arm.....high ceiling there.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I kinda dislike kapernick.

Comment

Perhaps I just cursed them. LOL!

Comment

9ers are killing themselves!

Comment

Working...
                              X