75.00%
    Soap the Fat Man
    12.50%
    JimCasey
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

take any DB right now
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      take any DB right now
      They're all bad but Nate Allen stands out for sheer shitiness.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        Keep Boykin.

Comment

Boykin looks like a keeper. Williams has had good coverage at times but now I'm wondering if he's holding the jersey every time. Everyone else... ew.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
            Boykin looks like a keeper. Williams has had good coverage at times but now I'm wondering if he's holding the jersey every time. Everyone else... ew.
            I don't think Williams has a clue how to cover someone without holding him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              Keep Boykin.
              Boykin can play. He is the sole exception. Williams has some skills, but the man is a moron. Wolfe is a raw unknown. The rest are a steaming pile!

Comment

Patrick Chung can't cover but he sure can't tackle.

Comment

Nice dive Rivers, you punk asshole!

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    2nd Rounder.

Comment

I took the Fatman, he's not fighting through a single blocker. A 3/4 nose needs to destroy doubleteams to make plays, thus freeing up others. If he does his job,the DBs might stand a chance back there.
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                        I took the Fatman, he's not fighting through a single blocker. A 3/4 nose needs to destroy doubleteams to make plays, thus freeing up others. If he does his job,the DBs might stand a chance back there.
                        I had to go with Allen because he's so awful and he exhibits his shitiness out in the open for the delight of the masses.

The Fatman is also quite useless. (Another master stroke by our genius of cheap talent acquisition, Howie) In fact, I'd call him a useless cocksucker but I hesitate to impugn hard working Cigar Club members everywhere.

Comment

It might be one of the tougher pools we've had. Soap is a good team guy, but he sucks pond water. Williams is friekin stupid.

Comment

Williams at least showed last week that he had some potential. Has Allen even looked like he's a player? Has he ever made a play?

With that said, I'd probably have to go with Soap right now. Sad that its this difficult a choice!
                            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                              Williams at least showed last week that he had some potential. Has Allen even looked like he's a player? Has he ever made a play?

With that said, I'd probably have to go with Soap right now. Sad that its this difficult a choice!
                              It's hard to believe that nobody ever told Williams that you can't hold every time you cover someone.

Comment

Working...
                              X