Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill that little cretin dwarf Beasley!

Comment

God! I think I hate Dallas even more than the Yankees!

Comment

Cannot blame the D today. We are a long way off.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

too many 3 and outs for the defense to deal with
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

agreed. D is starting to wear out, but has played very well today.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
              Christ, we could end up with a 3way QB controversy

Yeah! Which one to cut first!!

Comment

The Barkley Era has begun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                  worst 3 way ever.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    Seriously, how many flak suits is Barkley wearing.
                    think he has 1,but may not have a six pack under it
                    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by musicman View Post
                      Well, unless Foles has played his way out of any QB controversy. This has been one of the most poorly QB'd game I've seen since Brad Goebel.

Comment

• Originally posted by fly View Post
                        Well, unless Foles has played his way out of any QB controversy. This has been one of the most poorly QB'd game I've seen since Brad Goebel.
                        It is Goebel!!!
                        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

• No 3 way QB controversey
                          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• Oh well. Maybe running the ball there might have been good.

Comment

• always thought NFL Wrs need to catch the football when it touches their hands. Lots of drops today.

Comment

• That's got to be some kind of record for picks.
                                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                                X