No announcement yet.

Pukes/ Eagles GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As much as we need help on D ... I really hope we get a 1st round QB next year.

Comment

• thank god that's over. I almost couldn't make it through........

Comment

• First time I ever bailed out of an Eagles-Dallas game, but I quit watching after the Barkeley interception and went over to the Deadskins-Bears game.

I agree with Fly. We have to go QB in next year's draft.
        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

• Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
          That's got to be some kind of record for picks.
          Barkley's 3 picks in 1 quarter are more than Vick and Foles have had COMBINED the rest of the season. So...umm...there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
            Barkley's 3 picks in 1 quarter are more than Vick and Foles have had COMBINED the rest of the season. So...umm...there's that.
            After seeing all the drops by his mates during the game, maybe Barkley wanted to throw the ball to someone who would actually catch it.

Comment

• Just got in and didn't see the game but it sure doesn't sound pretty. I think I am glad I missed it. Be interested to hear more on this Foles injury; is it a factor or is he AJ Feeley, Kevin Kolb, or any one of the others that show flashes but can't progress. I'm a believer but the bottom line is that you only get limited chances to show you are the guy who can be counted on.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

• Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                Just got in and didn't see the game but it sure doesn't sound pretty. I think I am glad I missed it. Be interested to hear more on this Foles injury; is it a factor or is he AJ Feeley, Kevin Kolb, or any one of the others that show flashes but can't progress. I'm a believer but the bottom line is that you only get limited chances to show you are the guy who can be counted on.
                As painful as it would be, you would have to watch the tape to fully grasp how consistently inaccurate Foles was. He got very little help from his receivers who were less than glue-fingered when he did manage a pass in their vicinity. Foles also held the ball too long and had trouble finding open receivers. He got very little help from Shady or Brown in the run game. Shady needs to stop trying to channel Barry Sanders on every play.

The D played surprisingly well in the first half but wore down as they were on the field way too much. The Birds punted 7 times in the 1st half and made only 3 or 4 first downs.

I would describe the entire offensive effort as 'dismal' but I think that might be misleading. I don't think they were that good.

Comment

• Here are the Eagles 14 drives...

Punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, punt, missed FG, punt, punt, FG, INT, INT, INT.

And the one FG they did get was a 10 play, 17 yard drive.
                  Gotta give Barkley credit for mixing it up. All those punts were getting boring.

Comment

• The Eagles had 42 plays of 20+ yards coming into this game. That was the most in the NFL. In the first 57 minutes of this game, they had none.

Comment

• Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                      Here are the Eagles 14 drives...

Gotta give Barkley credit for mixing it up. All those punts were getting boring.
                      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                      X