So I'm back on the bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I'm back on the bus

Jukin said "hop in Popper". Now what? Two weeks off and wondering if Foles is the real deal. Is Cooper really this good? Our defense really this good? Can DJ continue to stay out of trouble? I don't know, but for now I'm into (dare I say), ENJOYING THE RIDE!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

You poor lost soul......
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

"Come on in 60, it's nice in here.....!

Comment

been on the bus for a while and I'm enjoying meaningfull games once again. Grab a glass of .
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

What the hell took you so long?
          "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Well you lost your window seat
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I'll never leave the bus, but I still think we are not very good. We've been lucky we've played some down teams at the right time. I'm still yelling at the TV for whatever that's worth.

Comment

Welcome back Popper! Hand Fresh your ticket and grab a beer from the cooler then sit down and buckle up. It's gonna be a bumpy ride!!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

If u are on this board it is highly likely u have always been on the bus.

The issue has been the bus has been broken down at the side of the road since 2010.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

[QUOTE=FRESH;237593]You poor lost soul......[/QUOTE]

Ya think??? At least I can smile for the next 2 weeks! My life, sad as it is, revolves around these guys. I need some serious therapy.

Comment

They may not be very good, but they are improving. They are fun to watch, unlike the last year or 2. I watch for entertainment purposes. If they ever win the whole thing I will be ecstatic. The next day I'll be getting up and going to work like every other day. Work should be a lot more fun with a Super Bowl win, it will shut some of the blow hards up at least for a little while.

Comment

When did you install swinging doors Juk?

Might need to remove the doors altogether with Philly fans. LOL.

Comment

ha, I think most of us have always been on the bus. Its just how much we paid for the ticket. The last few years have made me much more circumspect. I don't lose sleep when they lose and I am just as happy when they win. I also don't care if I miss a quarter or two.

To be honest, I am upgrading the seat (emotional cost) but I don't think I'll get to where I used to be except for the playoffs (which will hopefully happen this year or for sure next). The disaster that Andy's last couple years were has been actually healthy for me as I've stopped being so damn emotionally invested in a game I can't control.

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                            ha, I think most of us have always been on the bus. Its just how much we paid for the ticket. The last few years have made me much more circumspect. I don't lose sleep when they lose and I am just as happy when they win. I also don't care if I miss a quarter or two.

To be honest, I am upgrading the seat (emotional cost) but I don't think I'll get to where I used to be except for the playoffs (which will hopefully happen this year or for sure next). The disaster that Andy's last couple years were has been actually healthy for me as I've stopped being so damn emotionally invested in a game I can't control.
                            You said it better than I did Vet. I've always been on the bus, but I'm on the verge of going all in again!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                              You said it better than I did Vet. I've always been on the bus, but I'm on the verge of giving up my virginity again!
                              fixed.
                              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

Working...
                              X