(OT)Let's Go Spartans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT)Let's Go Spartans

I hate Ohio St. and their coach. Beat em up boys.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Urb, maybe you can rest now ...

and take care of those mysterious health problems that made you leave U of F.

I don't dislike the Ohio St players but i do despise the lying, egotistical snake that coaches them. The look of desolation on his face when Michigan State went up by 10 with 2 plus to go was priceless.

What a piece of shit!

Now that he's got some spare time on his hands, maybe he'll visit Aaron Hernandez in the can and rehabilitate him again with some more bible verses.

Comment

Nice job Sparty!!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I didnt need another reson to hate the ohio state but hiring a coach that had to leave his prior school for an illness defined as his wife making him leave because he couldn't keep his junk out of coeds.

Here are other reasons.

Kurt coleman

Getting handed the 2003 national title which cost me a ton of money

Mo clarett

Fat annoying buckeye fan at every game

Kurt coleman

The rest of their fans
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          I didnt need another reson to hate the ohio state but hiring a coach that had to leave his prior school for an illness defined as his wife making him leave because he couldn't keep his junk out of coeds.

Here are other reasons.

Kurt coleman

Getting handed the 2003 national title which cost me a ton of money

Mo clarett

Fat annoying buckeye fan at every game

Kurt coleman

The rest of their fans
          They don't have coeds at Ohio State?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            AW,
            Thanks for giving me even more justification for disliking Urb. I knew the 'leaving for health reasons' was total BS but I thought it had more to do with the poor recruiting classes he overseen in '08, '09 and '10 and the prospects of a couple more mediocre seasons following the 8 and 5 2010 season and the negative impact this would have on his legacy. It was also rumored that he had pressured by U of F officials to stop recruiting so many dumb, talent-rich but character poor players because of the frequent arrest of Florida players was giving the school a bad name. He also knew the 'Sweater Vest' was in deep shit at O State and that this might well lead to him accomplishing his ultimate goal...Cocching OU.

So he was also a poon hound I love it.

Comment

Not a big Michigan State fan but I was last night and loved seeing Ohio go down.
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

TP.

I don't have 8x10 photos but here is what I know. Urban was a good guy at BG. Got a buddy that worked in sports media in Toledo said he was a good guy but Urbans head got big as he advanced and it was well known in and around Gainesville and Jax that he was banging coeds. He may have also had health issues but his wife wanted out of Gainesville.

I hated the sweater best even more though. So fake. Such a cheating douche who knew clarett was a thug, used him and threw him away. He also hid the rest of the bad stuff at Luckeyes U and then acted so high and mighty compared to the SEC when they were cheating too. Read the SI investigation. Read the one on Okie State too.

The point is big time college athletics is about money and power in case we all didn't know that.... Which we all do. It is an arms race. Look at what Oregon just built with Nike money or what Auburn is doing or what Maryland is doing. Jumping conferences looking for the big score.

They all cheat but the worst ones are the ones who then publicly say we don't cheat.

A few more bad guys BTW just based on other stories I have heard from reliable sources.

Current ark coach Bert B used to chase coeds with his dick hanging out at Madison.

Obviously Petrino.

Neuheisel was a serial philanderer and cheater.

And supposedly les Myles is a huge douche.

Some of the good guys though

Bill Snyder is the real deal. He is a control freak but I knew him personally and for the most part a good guy.

Also, I have herd that Bob Stoops, Brady Hoke, Mack Brown and I know mark Richt are good guys.

That matters to me. And is one of the biggest reasons I like or dislike schools.
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I hate Ohio St - that game was awesome from my perspective.

Unfortunately Stanford came to play against ASU

But AW - what are your thoughts on the Mizzou WR's - who would you rather have, those guys or the FSU ones?

I just want one extremely tall, fast WR to fall to the Eagles

Comment

Working...
                  X