Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alone in First

control our own destiny.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

If the Pack can beat Dallas next week we might not even have to win in wk17
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Eff it .. win out anyway one game at a time. Dallas sucks and we need to aim higher than besting those losers.

Comment

That Bears WR corps is gonna cause some matchup problems
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
          control our own destiny.
          YESSSS!!! I couldn't stay up to watch the whole game (had to get up at 3 am). From what I saw, I grew concerned that the Cowboys would prevail in a game where the last team with the ball wins. Good to see that Jerruh still hasn't found his December glory hole!

Comment

My thoughts too. Coupled with Forte.

Comment

On the plus side, we should be able to shred Chicago's defense - and it is a home game (We've now proven that we can win at home)!
              "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

No question about that! Marshall by himself is a beast, but with the emergence of Alshon Jeffrery, da Bears passing game is formidable.

The good news is that their run defense makes the Birds' run defense under 'Wide 9' Washburn look like The Steel Curtain.

Comment

Hearing Brandon Marshall after the game was quite refreshing. He really is a changed guy and has found himself. The Bears are really headed in the right direction. We will have a real problem stopping them, and it's clear that Cutler is still their guy. The closeness and selflessness of their team reminds me of the Birds. Briggs will be back soon to help the defense. We're better than them on defense, but we'll have to bring the A game to beat them.

And fly is right. We need to win out and set our sights higher than Dallas.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
                    No question about that! Marshall by himself is a beast, but with the emergence of Alshon Jeffrery, da Bears passing game is formidable.

The good news is that their run defense makes the Birds' run defense under 'Wide 9' Washburn look like The Steel Curtain.
                    Jeffrey has become a stud, with 2 giant 1000 yard receivers, I hope Wolff is ready to reclaim his spot

Comment

Yeah, but the Eagles' running game is gonna cause even more matchup problems.

Comment

I'm still trying to figure out how the Eagles were so stymied on offense in the first game against Dallas. Nick Foles clearly didn't have it that day, but against a team like the Cowboys, it is kind of amazing he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                          I'm still trying to figure out how the Eagles were so stymied on offense in the first game against Dallas. Nick Foles clearly didn't have it that day, but against a team like the Cowboys, it is kind of amazing he didn't.
                          And why didn't we at least run for 250 yards that day?
                          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Bears didn't even have to punt last night. Not once.

Though if the Cowgirls keep playing like that, we'll be starting our second team when we play them next.

Cowgirls have only had a winning record in December once in the last 15+ years. DALLAS SUCKS!
                            "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
                            — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
                            - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                              It wasn't 9 degrees with a 20 mph wind on Mike Ditka night. They were freezing their asses off and just wanted to get on the plane and go home. I wouldn't put too much stock in that game. They'll be ready for us when the time comes. I'm thrilled that they got beat too, but all this easy talk will get you beat.
                              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                              X