Eagles vs Aints GDT (The PLAYOFFS!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job D.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Ok. 10 plays 85 yards TD!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Lesean, gotta read the blitz!

Little bit of nerves on that first pass from Foles, huh?

Comment

I think so. I was glad to see him nail his second pass.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

The D shutting down this O, It's time to fucking score
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Ok. Good field position. Shady all night now!!!!'
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Ok cmon now offense, lets take advantage of this field position!

Comment

These guys gave up a ton of rushing yards, let's go
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Both offenses out of synch.

Comment

what the fuck Carmichael. Don't boot it!

Comment

Crap, you kiddin me?

Comment

Same as last week. They are gonna make Nick beat them and the defense is gonna have to play well.

Comment

Fletcher!!

Comment

is the cold affecting Brees? we need to take advantage and score first.

Comment

turnover !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X