(OT) F*@king Snow(Maybe NSFW)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) F*@king Snow(Maybe NSFW)

Looking for a job where you can change your mind every hour, where you can be correct only a fraction of the time ? No, not owner of the Cleveland Browns. How about the field of meteorology ? I watched the weather channel say 4-6 inches, change to 2-4 inches, and 8-14 inches and now they say 4-6 inches as I just shoveled 6 inches in the drive with the second half of the storm yet to come. Not to mention the 3 local stations all have a different read on the storm . So based on what I'm seeing we will get from 4-14 inches.
    I am considering going to Comcast and offering my services. Musicmans Beer Drinking Bikini Babe, Camel Toe Weather Channel. I know I can browse 6 or 7 different weather shows and come up with a snowfall forecast as close as 12 ", I know I have the ability to find choice grade A babes and I have 30+ years experience with beer.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Screw it mm. With those qualifications you should run for President!
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
      Screw it mm. With those qualifications you should run for President!
      Thanks , wanna help me with auditions ? this young lady might be the first hire.

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        Thanks , wanna help me with auditions ? this young lady might be the first hire.

She's got my vote. Finally a weather person gets it right!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

here's the view from my side door.

I am gonna be stuck inside for about a week.

Btw, musicman - i usually quote 4-14 inches too. depends on how drunk the girl is.
          Last edited by sfphillyfan; 02-13-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I tell you what, Cecily Tynan is a smoke show.

Comment

E60 how is life in the tundra of NE ? Hope you haven't been hit too hard.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                I tell you what, Cecily Tynan is a smoke show.

Yeah she always gets it wrong. I sent an email to Channel 6 and told them that Cecily needed to come over to my house and apologize in person and accept a long hard spanking for her mistake. I expect to see her any time now.....
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

E60 how is life in the tundra of NE ? Hope you haven't been hit too hard.
                  I kept up pretty good yesterday. But last night we got it all, snow, rain, and freezing rain. The wind is whipping around and I'm afraid to go out there. I don't think the blower can handle this wet shit. I thanked I'm porked.

Comment

I just received the good news that next week this 18'' will melt AND rain will accompany the melting snow. Time to build an arc.

Comment

I just received the good news that next week this 18'' will melt AND rain will accompany the melting snow. Time to build an arc.
                      I just gave up. I sheared another friekin pin off the auger.

Comment

Sorry guys.

Just talked to my mom who is still living up in the DC area by herself. She's trapped inside, but thankful that at least the power hasn't gone out. Gotta appreciate the little blessings , ya know. Be safe.
                        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
                          Sorry guys.

Just talked to my mom who is still living up in the DC area by herself. She's trapped inside, but thankful that at least the power hasn't gone out. Gotta appreciate the little blessings , ya know. Be safe.
                          Thanks Mike. You're right about the power though. At least we dodged a bullet there.

Comment

This 84 degree snow is really hard to shovel... oh wait.

Comment

Just saw on the weather channel that there is a 100 car pileup on the turnpike near Philly, what a mess.

I'm thankful that I'm young enough and healthy enough to handle all the shoveling, the bad part is all the older people in the neighborhood and single moms that I feel guilty for and end up doing far more than I would like. And they all seem to have worthless kids who should be doing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X