• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe We Should Sticky A Moron Thread

• Richie Incognito receiving counseling

Updated: February 28, 2014, 1:12 PM ET

ESPN.com news services
    Can A Locker Room Embrace Incognito?

Mark Schlereth discusses whether Richie Incognito would be accepted in a locker room, the Dolphins' responsibility in the bullying scandal, and whether Incognito is digging a deeper hole for himself.Tags: Richie Incognito, Jonathan Martin, Miami Dolphins, Bullying, Scandal, Twitter, Tweet, Apology, Mark Schlereth, SportsCenter, Roger Goodell

Incognito Getting Professional Help NEXT VIDEO

Embattled lineman Richie Incognito is undergoing treatment at a psychiatric care unit in Arizona after checking into the facility late Thursday, multiple media outlets are reporting.
    Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, which came to a head in November, is seeking help because of stress, according to reports. In a 2013 interview with NFL.com, Incognito discussed his struggles with anger management and depression.
    We're all brothers and sisters. I think we all understand that it's just time to move on. Words were said, things were done, but at the end of the day, we're all brothers and sisters.
    ” -- Richie Incognito, to Fox 10 in Arizona
    In an earlier report, TMZ said Incognito checked himself into the facility, then later reported that his admittance was not voluntary.
    On Thursday, Scottsdale police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Incognito said the player told an officer he did the damage himself. Scottsdale police have closed the matter because no crime was committed.
    Incognito told Fox 10 in Arizona later in the day that he was just "venting" when he smashed his Ferrari with a baseball bat. A photo showed Incognito's car with several dents in its hood and a bat in front of the vehicle. A part of the bat was lodged in the car's grille.
    "Oh, that was just me venting, that was my self expression, that's a piece of art," he told Fox 10. "The happiest day of my life was when I got that car, and now the second-happiest day is going to be when I donate it to charity."
    "The Ferrari is a story unto itself," Incognito said later in the interview. "The Ferrari is one entity, but I will tell you this: The Ferrari is going to be for sale through my mission, which is helping the brotherhood, whatever brotherhood it is."
    An investigation conducted by Ted Wells for the NFL determined that Incognito and two teammates engaged in persistent harassment of offensive tackle Jonathan Martin, another offensive lineman and an assistant team trainer. Wells' findings were released on Feb. 14.
    Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Doo doo Doo doo doo-doo!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

seems like a moron a week and the occasional repeat moron
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
        seems like a moron a week and the occasional repeat moron
        It's a long way till TC.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This thread could reach the babe thread's length.

Comment

I'll post 10 poon for each Moron

Comment

Working...
            X