Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy needs to be on the field more!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy needs to be on the field more!!

No. 22 Brandon Boykin was one of the most prolific interception artists in the NFL in 2013. The second-year cornerback finished tied for second in the league with six interceptions. He took one back for a touchdown as he averaged 22.7 yards per interception return.

Boykin's biggest interception of the season came at the end of the NFC East championship game against the Dallas Cowboys. Boykin's final-minute interception of Kyle Orton sealed the Eagles' first trip to the postseason since 2010. With that pick, the Eagles won the game 24-22.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He had some good plays and some bad plays.
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I don't remember a whole lost of bad ones Stock. That's a lot of production for a guy that only played 53% of the defensive snaps this year.

Comment

So you're saying you want to be on defense more than offense this season?

Comment

Boy, the mood sure has changed around here!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            Boy, the mood sure has changed around here!
            Sarcasm at its finest my friend.

I think now that "DJax-gate" is now over as far as whether he's on the team or not, we can focus on the draft which is hella deep in WR's. I love Brandin Cooks.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
              Sarcasm at its finest my friend.

I think now that "DJax-gate" is now over as far as whether he's on the team or not, we can focus on the draft which is hella deep in WR's. I love Brandin Cooks.
              Now that I realize what you meant that was pretty funny WC! As for the draft, I hope Howe hits homerun whatever he does!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                I don't remember a whole lost of bad ones Stock. That's a lot of production for a guy that only played 53% of the defensive snaps this year.
                You're right, E60. He showed tremendous improvement last year, and made that clutch play against the Cowboys. In fact, he made several great interceptions last season. I just meant that he needs to show a little more consistency and he could certainly be a starting corner. Now that he has a full year under Billy Davis, he should feel more comfortable in the defense.
                "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

but I have heard our corners suck?

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                    but I have heard our corners suck?

That's a nasty rumor started by DeSean Jackson!
                    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                    X