soak in a marinade(about 4 hrs) of
    ***Note you need enough to cover your meat

1/2 soy sauce
    1/2 sweet baby rays barbeque sauce
    generous amount of black pepper

in a smoking hot pan place your slices
    cook 1 min per side

grab a beer and dig in
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

have you guys ever done the prime rib in an oven for like 4 hours? It's fantastic. The juiciest prime rib I've ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
      have you guys ever done the prime rib in an oven for like 4 hours? It's fantastic. The juiciest prime rib I've ever had.

At what oven temp?

Comment

1. Allow roast to stand at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
        2. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Combine the salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small cup. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan so that the fatty side is up and the rib side is on the bottom. Rub the seasoning onto the roast.
        3. Roast for 1 hour in the preheated oven. Turn the oven off and leave the roast inside. Do not open the door. Leave it in there for 3 hours. 30 to 40 minutes before serving, turn the oven back on at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) to reheat the roast. The internal temperature should be at least 145 degrees F (62 degrees C). Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before carving into servings.

Comment

MM:

If you like game, take a tenderloin of moose, deer, etc. keep it inteact and then slice it lengthwise. stuff with cream cheese and peppers of your choice. Wrap in bacon and grill until medium rare. typically this is when bacon is cooked and creamsheese is running from the ends. I also like to soak the game for aa day in saltwater after harvest and then in orange juice or buttermilk for at least a day prior to cooking

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
            MM:

If you like game, take a tenderloin of moose, deer, etc. keep it inteact and then slice it lengthwise. stuff with cream cheese and peppers of your choice. Wrap in bacon and grill until medium rare. typically this is when bacon is cooked and creamsheese is running from the ends. I also like to soak the game for aa day in saltwater after harvest and then in orange juice or buttermilk for at least a day prior to cooking
            this sounds fantastic. does it work with pork or even lamb?

Comment

Working...
            X