No announcement yet.

Eagles @ Packers Game Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they aren't going to call the Packers oline for any of the blatant holding they are doing, this game isn't even worth watching. Just get on the plane and come home

Comment

• I want Castillo back!!
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• If they leave Rodgers in the game any longer, I'd rush 8 and hit him on every play.
        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• Agree at this point let's just get through this healthy. Titans next week to get right.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• We can't run the football troy? What game is he watching?
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

• GB takes timeout. Knock Rodgers out of the game.
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

• You know what else is an abomination? This effing field.

Comment

• I have been working all and just sat down and turned on the game so I have to ask.... what the hell is going on?
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

• Rodgers man..Rodgers

Comment

• Yeah and....we might want to check out the shoes at halftime.
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jukin View Post
                        I have been working all and just sat down and turned on the game so I have to ask.... what the hell is going on?
                        Rodgers with all day to throw and single coverage. We haven't even come close to stopping them.

Comment

• FairOaks c'mon we held them to a FG

Comment

• Man and I was worried about missing the point end of the game because of a flight I'm taking.

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                              We can't run the football troy? What game is he watching?
                              Haven't you ever noticed? Sometimes he offers a keen insight followed by a comment pulled straight out of his ass.

I usually have he and Buck on mute to salvage the few shreds of sanity I have left.

Comment

• Yes. Actually we have run the ball better than the packers who really haven't but rodgers is killing killing killing us. That is the difference here.

Comment

Working...
                                X