No announcement yet.

Peter King mock draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if we do any trade into the top 9.....we better be real aggressive in fixing the D in Free Agency.

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
      if we do any trade into the top 9.....we better be real aggressive in fixing the D in Free Agency.

Yep, that is the only way I see it working. We have to add a quality DB and LB in FA to make it a reasonable decision.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think we're porked.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Wow.......I am tracking with Mark Eckel....

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2...he_eagles.html
          Ok, this is a first, I actually agree with everything Eckel says.

Now the question remains, will Lurie allow Kelly to do it, and does Kelly have the balls to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
            Ok, this is a first, I actually agree with everything Eckel says.

Now the question remains, will Lurie allow Kelly to do it, and does Kelly have the balls to do it.
            I do too, but you do realize that if we do sign FAs this year it will ruin our steak of 23 consecutive Lombardi Cap Championships don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
              [/B]

If that were true Foles would be done. I just went over and took a quick look and his jersey is still $149.00. The stuff that is on sale has an outrageous list price, and the "sale prices" are ridiculous too. It's just marketing. http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sp...favorites_head
              That was my first reaction. However, why aren't they using that same "marketing" on every other player? The stuff with other player's names on it are still at the original outrageous "list price" and not "on sale." And the Nick Foles stuff was not marked down a month ago.

C'mon...I want jersey sales to dictate what the team is thinking. Just play along with me here. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                That was my first reaction. However, why aren't they using that same "marketing" on every other player? The stuff with other player's names on it are still at the original outrageous "list price" and not "on sale." And the Nick Foles stuff was not marked down a month ago.

C'mon...I want jersey sales to dictate what the team is thinking. Just play along with me here. Haha.
                It's a good indicator Chris. I remember when the Birds put Troy Vincent's hat on sale for 7 bucks. You knew he was toast. As for that Foles' stuff, you would have to be either filthy rich or brain dead to throw your money away on that junk.

Comment

Working...
                X